Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the orange dress suits her. It’s flattering for her shape and fits!
I agree Pollie! I think the style and colour is very flattering on her. She could make dresses her signature style and incorporate really fun prints but she is hung up on trying to dress like Nadia Bartel for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the orange dress suits her. It’s flattering for her shape and fits!
I hate the colour, but the style looks nice on her. I can’t believe she’s saying that she finds that style the sleeves are usually too restrictive. Umm yeh! Of course they are! Because you wear clothes two sizes too small!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A few things-
1- how many of her followers can afford and justify an overseas health retreat? none!
2- take it seriously and stay off social media woman. You say you need time to get away and relax and then you document everything and put ads up for Zoe moss. If life is so stressful you need a retreat, then put a social media ban on yourself!
3- the orange dress is nice but duck, we are going into winter.
4- don’t lie and tell us you paid for this retreat. You didn’t!

Reactions: 24
I hope if I ever start prancing around filming myself yapping & giggling at my phone , my family takes the phone away & has me locked up for mental health treatment.

Reactions: 17
So much love on the dress… 🤥. 1 comment on this post and I’d say 3 dms max.
80F37E45-702C-4E90-807D-F9F70D6A12F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might be being overly picky, but is anyone getting weird cultural appropriation vibes from this whole thing? Rich white man runs an expensive resort in Bali and co-opts all of these traditional treatments and customs to profit from his rich, white guests? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno. It just seems a bit off that she’s having this deeply spiritual experience, but it’s all orchestrated by Leah’s dad, with no actual link to the culture

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I might be being overly picky, but is anyone getting weird cultural appropriation vibes from this whole thing? Rich white man runs an expensive resort in Bali and co-opts all of these traditional treatments and customs to profit from his rich, white guests? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno. It just seems a bit off that she’s having this deeply spiritual experience, but it’s all orchestrated by Leah’s dad, with no actual link to the culture
Unfortunately that's pretty much Bali in a nutshell.

They must by law give the locals jobs though :)

Reactions: 20
I have just come back to catch up on emmylou after having a few weeks off as we have all been sick in our household. And as a good mum my babies have been sick and needed me!
I cannot believe she is on another goddamn holiday. Without her children. I’m sorry but how many trips has she already had this year??? My heart honestly aches for those children. I know they are better off with Aaron. I just do not understand how she can so easily leave the children. Or spend that kind of money on herself!! I am jealous she is in the Bali sunshine but absolutely not jealous of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh she mentions her small chest and size 14 waist but doesnt mention her size 18 gut. with a shape like hers y ou cannot buy peices based on your waist size.
And let’s not forget the oversized flabby arms. Girth of at least a size 20z

Reactions: 12
It all sounds very Nine Perfect Strangers to me. But you keep enjoying your "ying" yang massages Loopy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I thought her family are from an Indonesian background?

Yep. I feel it too.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I thought her family are from an Indonesian background?
Vietnamese. But other than some recipes, she doesn't seem to speak (or know) much about her heritage. I'm very surprised she doesn't speak it.

Reactions: 11
What’s on for today? Some crystal healing? Realignment of chakras? A dip in the healing waters? Pretend to read that book 🥹 The list is endless!
I was wrong! She did sound healing 🎶🎤 maybe she can take a singing class. Poor thing hasn’t had a break since her hospital stay 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel the same Screeny. Sometimes I throw EL's least offensive stories a heart so she doesn't remove me from my favourite live reality show 😆
You are my spirit animal I do the same 😂

This reel was the best lunch break entertainment she’s fucken bat tit crazy. Oh to be a fly on the wall listening to the poor Balinese lady sing and play the ukulele for her or better still the yin and Yang massage. She made that one sound like a Thai massage with a special ending🤮
We see you Lou and we know what you’re upto hooking in your tribe with all the details before either a) you announce a retreat with your tribe or b)post a special discount code

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Far out. The spirituality, the “therapy”. What’s working most for EmmyLou at the moment is she’s being waited on and doted on 24/7. No one is asking anything of her, she gets meals cooked for her, spa treatments every day, no kid or business demanding her attention. This is why she thinks it’s all working.

She doesn’t acknowledge the fact she cries when she’s alone though. She isn’t working on the hard stuff. None of these treatments cause her any self reflection. She just lies there and gets oiled and rubbed up like a pork roast ignoring all of her problems while the ambient sounds make her sleepy.

Those of you who suggested this is the new New York trip are so on the money! She’s been trying her hardest to push her oils and crystals and woo so this is more appealing. It’s cheaper, she’ll get a better deal, and it will seem less indulgent to her communidy if they’re going for a spiritual awakening rather than a shopping spree. She’s a wily cow!

I agree Pollie! I think the style and colour is very flattering on her. She could make dresses her signature style and incorporate really fun prints but she is hung up on trying to dress like Nadia Bartel for some reason.
The thing is with this dress, if she wore her actual size it would look like a tent. I really didn’t like it on Jess or the other girl because it swam on them and was so shapeless. They made points to say they were wearing the size they normally wear. EmmyLou is in a 12 when in reality she’s at least a large 16. If that’s the only way to make the dress look nice maybe Zoe moss need to rethink the oversize trend. But I’m admittedly a bogan who doesn’t really know fashion, I’m just loudly opinionated haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.