Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not coping because narcissists can't cope with not being the centre of attention anymore and her 'supply" has been cut off.
Boom 👊🏼 nailed it. The staff are paid to deliver her food but they sure as tit have no idea who this fat little troll is, and haven't the time nor the patience to listen to her self indulgent sob stories. Emmylou from Emmylou Loves is a big ol' nobody in Udbud, and left alone with nothing but her insipid thoughts she is in struggle town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her followers are all middle aged, middle to lower class mums, who dream of a weekend away from all the responsibilities of school runs, permission slips, after school sports. I don't know what they see in LazyLou who dumps the poor kids at any chance.

She doesn't have an enviable job, but portrays that her life is to be desired.

No one wants to be in their 40s, without a support network around you during the lows (and highs) in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That crochet bikini top is creating miracles. By miracles I mean not the supportive kind but the covering the long nipples and dinner sized areolas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emmy Lou can you drop the
“From Emmy Lou loves”

What‘s Emmy Lou Loves? An old website.
You’re just an Instagram account sweetie.
What content do you create for your website? Or are you still living in the community tv days of your self funded tv show?

Reactions: 15
Omg Leah’s dad can get us a group discount! Who’s with me for the Tattlers Cheezels sponsored trip to Bali! 🏝👙☀
Let me just check that my teenage niece and boyfriend are available for babysitting duties, and I’m there! I’m about to pop out a baby, but assume I’ll be able to leave her with the babysitter too ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let me just check that my teenage niece and boyfriend are available for babysitting duties, and I’m there! I’m about to pop out a baby, but assume I’ll be able to leave her with the babysitter too ✌🏻
Yes or surely you have “friends” to mind the kids!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.