Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could not wear crop tops in Melbourne due to a cold snap. Flew to Bali to wear crop tops.

She wore a crop top in Bali yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not gone well for her, although I guess not a lot worse than a normal day 🫠

Half of her new followers are those scammy, crypto accounts too…
I’ve often wondered how her following stays at exactly 120,000. I had a quick scroll through her followers and a lot look like bots. There’s no way that she has managed to keep most of her followers throughout the last few years. Her content has been terrible, one ad after another. Then there is the constant pushing of overpriced fast fashion, the face shield scam and the essential oil shilling (to name a few). She offers nothing of value.

Reactions: 12
Seriously I have not been to Bali since 1987 my honeymoon (to ny now ex). She wouldnt be able to sit still long enough to be respectful. She would not be able to stop talking and i bet none of her followers asked if they serve meat, lazy probably was champing at the bit to sneak out for some steak and cheezels. Lazy your not like Elizabeth Gilbert who wrote eat, pray, love. Your not going to find a man in Ud Bud in three days. Get real, get therapy and go look after your childten.

Reactions: 11
And here I was today feeling guilty and procrastinating all day for booking a flight over to NZ to see my sister going through Chemo whom the last time l saw was at our Dad's funeral, time before that at our Mum's funeral and recently she couldn't go to our brothers funeral, because it was a week after she had a mastectomy. 💔💔💔 All within 18months.
She has made me feel all bitter and twisted today. 😡
Hug to you .. be gentle in yourself

• Heart
Leah, if you’re reading here you need to get out now.

Not only are you not learning any new skills (chauffeuring and scheduling osteo/nail/lash appts doesn’t count), but EL is a small account. It’s not like you’re working for Bec Judd or the like - the next person who picks up your resume is going to have to google who EL is.

Not only that, but EL is a laughing stock. Doesn’t take a genius to see that she has no genuine friends or many positive working relationships with other influencers. Just look at how SC and Christian Hull have dropped off the radar.

Not to mention you should never ever have “helping your boss get over their divorce” added to your list of responsibilities. It’s wildly inappropriate.

She’s a sinking ship, save yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Seriously I have not been to Bali since 1987 my honeymoon (to ny now ex). She wouldnt be able to sit still long enough to be respectful. She would not be able to stop talking and i bet none of her followers asked if they serve meat, lazy probably was champing at the bit to sneak out for some steak and cheezels. Lazy your not like Elizabeth Gilbert who wrote eat, pray, love. Your not going to find a man in Ud Bud in three days. Get real, get therapy and go look after your childten.
100% she would have had her phone out! Screeching away! The disrespectful slug she is. And no doubt was told to shutup. Which is why it never made her stories.

She best not have her period because you aren't meant to go in the water if you do. Very disrespectful. But like she would care.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the niece is looking after the kids because she booked this trip for her and Alove to try and get him back but he declined so she is there on her own????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I deleted what I wrote, it is not healthy for me to see this woman.She is vile.

• Heart
10 Days? Fucken wtf?!
Lady you are one fucked up, narcissistic little worm. how can you leave those beautiful kids for another 10 days this year. We all make choices in life, and you can’t just run away from your choices when it all gets too much.
im sure its 10 days..
otherwise 3 days would have fitted in with the ALove schedule..hence the live in babysitter..
She's definitely not been transparent for someone that's supposedly about "authenticity" and confidence..telling everyone AFTER she's there..
she goes to these "retreats" and lies around slothing, watching TV and eating her packed junk food coz she knows she cant be questioned, under the guise of "improving her health", as opposed to going to bali and staying in seminyak for a 10 day beach side holiday doing nothing (which is what she's actually doing but in the mountains) ..this is her justification in the face of criticism..

Reactions: 16
Cute post of some lovely pics with V .... ooh wait a second .... too bad the poor beautiful girls face is blurred from the filter/camera mode in almost all of them 😰😰😰 all eyes on Lazy Lou centre of attention!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
im sure its 10 days..
otherwise 3 days would have fitted in with the ALove schedule..hence the live in babysitter..
She's definitely not been transparent for someone that's supposedly about "authenticity" and confidence..telling everyone AFTER she's there..
she goes to these "retreats" and lies around slothing, watching TV and eating her packed junk food coz she knows she cant be questioned, under the guise of "improving her health", as opposed to going to bali and staying in seminyak for a 10 day beach side holiday doing nothing (which is what she's actually doing but in the mountains) ..this is her justification in the face of criticism..
Oh yes, and usual Modus Operandi..quick, post a pic of one of the kids when i;m in damage control for being an absent mum..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.