Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the blatant lying that really grinds my gears.

All those bulk meals were all in preparation for this trip, but not ONCE did she mention it, like a normal person would. “I’m heading away to Bali for a few days and (insert name) will be helping Aaron with the kids, so I’m making these lasagnes to make sure dinners are ready to go”. Simple. Transparent. Almost, dare I say, responsible.

Still doesn’t explain the Mega Meringue Cake of Death, but maybe that was just a lil’ post-Chemist Warehouse/pre-Bali Retreat mad dog snack………
I think the Mega Meringue Cake of Death along with the huge chocolate disaster log cake were for Leahs parents. They are her “friends” she referred to. She loaded up her car and went to Leahs family home to plan her trip/fat farm/ sympathy retreat. Why the hell is she saying Leahs parents have been so supportive, it’s inappropriate- Leah is an employee. I also suspect that Leah or someone from her family has at least googled and found us and is reading here.

Reactions: 27
Leah needs to cut ties with this moron! It’s not doing her any favours to be attached to her. She is a glorified nanny and chauffeur.

Also I’m glad we are all on the same bandwagon of pure hate for her trash behaviour!

Reactions: 16
This FB post is back from January but I have only just come across it now.

She's the biggest piece of tit, that's written in a may to make it seem as though ALove is dead. She truly needs professional help. ASAP!

Edit: even from the post alone it's all, "I" "me". They had the most toxic relationship I've seen in a while, they hated each other, why is she making out it was all love and rainbows and such a shock to her. When my ex broke up with me after 10 years (no kids only engaged) I made the decision to see a psychologist to help me process the emotions. Best decision I have ever made, after 4 months I was completely over him, the relationship all of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

She's only such a piece of tit, that's written in a may to make it seem as though ALove is dead. She truly needs professional help. ASAP!
And then didn’t spend a single weekend with the kids from this holiday until their WA trip 🥴🥴🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 23
And then didn’t spend a single weekend with the kids from this holiday until their WA trip 🥴🥴🥴
Exactly! I don't have kids but I treat my bloody younger cousins and all my girlfriend's kids better than she treats her own, they all call me Aunty even though I'm not related. She is fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been busy the past few weeks so haven’t had a chance to catch up with any of her antics of late only to have a little sneak peak at her stories to find out she is in BALI???? On another trip sans ‘the children’. I am speechless.

Reactions: 9

She's the biggest piece of tit, that's written in a may to make it seem as though ALove is dead. She truly needs professional help. ASAP!

Edit: even from the post alone it's all, "I" "me". They had the most toxic relationship I've seen in a while, they hated each other, why is she making out it was all love and rainbows and such a shock to her. When my ex broke up with me after 10 years (no kids only engaged) I made the decision to see a psychologist to help me process the emotions. Best decision I have ever made, after 4 months I was completely over him, the relationship all of it.
Im just stumped at the 'I have shared on here with my career'

WHAT bleeping CAREER!?

This filthy rat saying how 'gawgus and clean the water was'

Then this rash infested slug that has the hygiene of a homeless junkie gets in all whilst sick!

Cheers bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I call bullshit. This chick films every aspect of her mundane life, from shutting her front door in the morning to picking the crust out of her eyes. No way would she miss the opportunity to showcase her spiritual awakening at a Balinese temple. She is looking and sounding rough, eyes are darting everywhere. Something is up.

Reactions: 21
I call bullshit. This chick films every aspect of her mundane life, from shutting her front door in the morning to picking the crust out of her eyes. No way would she miss the opportunity to showcase her spiritual awakening at a Balinese temple. She is looking and sounding rough, eyes are darting everywhere. Something is up.
I hope she covered her damn shoulders (and no doubt exposed gut) when she was at the temple.

• Sick
Someone report her cause there’s no way she’s paying full price for this, it should be declared an ad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.