Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my child was friends with C I don’t think I’d feel comfortable of them going to this party. My list of reasons are as follows :

1. I don’t trust that she wouldn’t film or photograph my child without my permission

2. I guarantee my child would have some kind of gastro related or food poisoning situation the next day as we don’t have iron guts like they do

3. I’m sure there’s be a lot of swearing and loud obnoxious talking and ordering the kids what to do or what to eat

4. I wouldn’t eat anything Emmy made with those hands so why would I let my child eat it.

5. The hovel is probably a pigsty and my child would feel just downright uncomfortable full stop.

I’m pretty sure there are more points.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If my child was friends with C I don’t think I’d feel comfortable of them going to this party. My list of reasons are as follows :

1. I don’t trust that she wouldn’t film or photograph my child without my permission

2. I guarantee my child would have some kind of gastro related or food poisoning situation the next day as we don’t have iron guts like they do

3. I’m sure there’s be a lot of swearing and loud obnoxious talking and ordering the kids what to do or what to eat

4. I wouldn’t eat anything Emmy made with those hands so why would I let my child eat it.

5. The hovel is probably a pigsty and my child would feel just downright uncomfortable full stop.

I’m pretty sure there are more points.
Do not forget, randomly walking the street to get snacks with a toddlertubby in charge.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Like a few of you, i think the actual bday party would be fine. Camellia is spoiled as all duck and thinks she's 15 already so i dont think she'd settle for something she wasnt happy with.
But the way Emmy controls the food and the narrative of the whole planning is yuck. Also the no sauce. Thats psychopath behavior.
Also, i just bought 100s and 1000s to make fairy bread bc its delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Emmy’s foul but my god parental amnesia makes me laugh. The dodgy party food we all ate as kids, prepared by god knows who, in houses with second hand smoke, roaming the streets at all hours, eating lollies and cake the morning after the sleep over, sleeping on verandahs, in backyards, in tents just for the fun of it - we all survived. Everyone had at least one great mate who’s mum was an absolute disaster; divorced, forgetful, house an absolute tip, and we thought nothing of it. Sure our mums probably judged them, but the kid was our friend, those friendships were genuine, and you went to their pov birthday parties and had an amazing time. C’s party is perfectly fine, for real.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Emmy’s foul but my god parental amnesia makes me laugh. The dodgy party food we all ate as kids, prepared by god knows who, in houses with second hand smoke, roaming the streets at all hours, eating lollies and cake the morning after the sleep over, sleeping on verandahs, in backyards, in tents just for the fun of it - we all survived. Everyone had at least one great mate who’s mum was an absolute disaster; divorced, forgetful, house an absolute tip, and we thought nothing of it. Sure our mums probably judged them, but the kid was our friend, those friendships were genuine, and you went to their pov birthday parties and had an amazing time. C’s party is perfectly fine, for real.
Only we aren't in the 80's or 90's here.....the guests will no doubt use this party to bully C. 12 year old girls are brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only we aren't in the 80's or 90's here.....the guests will no doubt use this party to bully C. 12 year old girls are brutal
I think C is a bully lol. So i think she'd set the narrative.
Im usually wrong when judging people tho 😂
Either way. I dont want any kid bullied. I wouldn't mind the parents talking tit about ELs house tho. That place is foul. Just that carpet alone. Must stink.

Reactions: 18
They won’t. It happens online so we think it’s more prevalent because it’s more visible but kids these days are WAY better at accepting different kids of families, family make ups, gender diversity, neurodivergence etc etc. The dozen girls attending her party are her friends. I’d seriously doubt any bullying will come from it. C wouldn’t be excited and keen for all elements of the party if she had any doubts about them. She know what she and her friends like. She’d be apprehensive if there was the possibility of bullying. As truly disturbing as it is, I have friends who are teachers that ask classes of tweens and teens what they want to do when they grow up and 75% of girls say they want to be influencers or just ‘famous’. Right now in an era where internet fame and notoriety is what young people aspire to, though baffling beyond belief, Emmy herself might actually be seen as kinda cool and fun compared to mums with ordinary 9-5s. It won’t last, the appeal of ‘cool mums’ never do, but for this brief moment in time, 12 year old girls might be the only demographic that find her remotely appealing as they’ve got the same intelligence levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The menu sounds similar to what I served up at my son’s birthday party last year (but with tomato sauce because I’m not a monster). He turned 3, FYI
Yep
Those saying the food and setup look nice.. meh.. its like ok for a gathering of some kind..

but its a pre teen birthday (not a 3 year old) and a time to make memories.. could have borrowed a dj deck, got some coloured lights and had a little silent disco, and some nice takeout. My kids aren't spoilt but I do make their day special.

Reactions: 9
Right now in an era where internet fame and notoriety is what young people aspire to, though baffling beyond belief, Emmy herself might actually be seen as kinda cool and fun compared to mums with ordinary 9-5s. It won’t last, the appeal of ‘cool mums’ never do, but for this brief moment in time, 12 year old girls might be the only demographic that find her remotely appealing as they’ve got the same intelligence levels.
Ive been saying this since Sage's party 2 Decembers ago. Emmy was filming all the events and all his mates tried to get in on her stories. They were asking to be in them and tried to get in on camera.
I fully agree that Camellia is happy with what she's getting even if sushi was pulled from the menu.

Reactions: 14
Ive been saying this since Sage's party 2 Decembers ago. Emmy was filming all the events and all his mates tried to get in on her stories. They were asking to be in them and tried to get in on camera.
I fully agree that Camellia is happy with what she's getting even if sushi was pulled from the menu.
Hmm yes I can see both your point and @ActiveLies points but I have 2 sons now aged 20 and 14 the younger one told me randomly that a girl in his year went to my page (keep in mind now that they are older I only post when permission is given and that's rare) and screenshot posts from him in younger years and shared it with him. He wasn't upset but it happens. Lou has set up her children in so many ways
---
Because she believes this online persona and apparent gratification is real. Her friends don't have that

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im officially here to rally against the Americanisation of our language. It’s take away, not fucken takeout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How much food can 12 year old girls eat?? She made all that food, they're walking to Woolies to buy snacks and also ordering pizza! That is so much food for girls who are at an awkward age with body image

Reactions: 13
Yep
Those saying the food and setup look nice.. meh.. its like ok for a gathering of some kind..

but its a pre teen birthday (not a 3 year old) and a time to make memories.. could have borrowed a dj deck, got some coloured lights and had a little silent disco, and some nice takeout. My kids aren't spoilt but I do make their day special.
I agree. That looks like a party for Vida and I might have gagged when she used a slice of that awful bread to pick up stray sprinkles off that nasty cutting board. Blech. And funny how she's ordering pizza after reading here that she should.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate 100’s & 1000’s. Fairy bread has to be made with sprinkles instead, the little - ones. I will die on this hill.
My nanna (RIP) used to save the leftover 100s and 1000s from bags of Freckles and use that for fairy bread (or on ice cream) and that is the best way to prepare it and the fairy bread hill I will die on 😂
---
The party looks totally fine. They just want to eat junk and gossip and they’ll have a great time. Emmy even splashed out on balloons! I genuinely think she’s tried to make this special and it’s perfectly adequate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
might have gagged when she used a slice of that awful bread to pick up stray sprinkles off that nasty cutting board. Blech. And funny how she's ordering pizza after reading here that she should.
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA i was waiting for someone else to comment on that. How gross was it 😂 even if the board was completely clean and disinfected just the act of slapping a butter side down piece of bread to pick up more 100s and 1000s like it was a sponge was gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.