Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck that’s a whole packet of pasta per bowl.
I was watching her pull the spaghetti out of the pot, after the first scoop was thinking surely that's all of it? Nope! Ok, next scoop, surely THAT'S all? duck how much spaghetti did she put in there?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes, old #jordycorporate #jackhackles #jordancorporal was always looking for an easy pay day anything to avoid having to work in the real world. 🤣

View attachment 2950330
I lost brain cells just reading that
---
WASHED MY MINGE!!!! WTAF! Why why why does she feel the need to share this all the time!! Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Do companies just not see her stories? How on earth is she considered a positive influence to promote any product??
---
I couldn't tell if she's trying to cool down the pasta or give it CPR. I'm going with CPR because I couldn't see any steam coming from the bowl 🤣
She’s trying to lure Bush babe back to Australia with her pout and overdrawn lipliner. Does she ever sit at the table with the Children for a meal?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I lost brain cells just reading that
---

Do companies just not see her stories? How on earth is she considered a positive influence to promote any product??
Agree! Why do they want her or her followers?! I guess it's all numbers for the agencies running the campaigns 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
that is a ridiculous amount of pasta for ANYONE let alone children. They are a bunch of pigs. Sorry, not sorry.
So the kids are hassled by her for eating sugar but a shitload of spaghetti, a heap of burnt budder & cheese for dinner is fine? No veggies, or salad on the side. Bet she had a plate of the gifted bread just out of camera too.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She needs to sweep that dirty floor
---
She for real says garlic CLOTHES.
Ded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So the kids are hassled by her for eating sugar but a shitload of spaghetti, a heap of burnt budder & cheese for dinner is fine? No veggies, or salad on the side. Bet she had a plate of the gifted bread just out of camera too.
Well someone got half a "clothe" of garlic, so guess someone got a partial serve of vegetable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A mistake is not the end.
Just that you're not allowed to put the track set back on the rack after the g-string incident and have to take it home.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s bizarre she still lists Producer at the top of her bio but props her phone up inside the stovetop area to film a recipe then blocks what’s she’s doing in the pan with the gigantic pot of pasta & steam 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🎥
---
Nigella Lou she ain’t 😂
---
And she’s gone home in the $200 Zoe Loss tracksuit!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So firstly can we thank the good lord that she has somehow found some Tongs in her kitchen to serve the MASSIVE bowls of pasta.
But, also, secondly and more importantly, the way SHE SCRAPED AROUND FOR THOSE LAST 2 OR 3 STRANDS OF SPAGET IN THE POT after serving the world's most enormous bowls of pasta 😲😲😲
DED.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s bizarre she still lists Producer at the top of her bio but props her phone up inside the stovetop area to film a recipe then blocks what’s she’s doing in the pan with the gigantic pot of pasta & steam 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🎥
---
Nigella Lou she ain’t 😂
---
And she’s gone home in the $200 Zoe Loss tracksuit!!!!
Her floor is fucken filthy by the bin. SWEEP IT YOU GRUBBY duck
---
New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.