Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls are notorious for wanting BIG parties at that age...I know im Gina Rinehart etc (lol) but girls i know have limo rides to the city, go to sushi train then little gift bags! if you're not shelling out money for a venue, restaurant or activity or gift bags (which she isn't) , at least spend the money on food!! Sure, have those honey joys and fairy bread (we haven't had this since my boys were around 6) for your midnight snacks, but let the girls choose their own Grilld Burgers/salads and chips and buy some plain cupcakes and let them ice them with cool lollies and icing, don't need another massive cake! all the cheap processed food for dinner she is making is gross..thank god I only have boys, who couldn't care less!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She likes to make a double batch of Honey Joys which is apparently 4 cups of cornflakes. That’s a regular batch? Can she do ANYTHING right?

(Three random recipes attached from a 2 second Google. She’s also put WAY too much butter in, they’re not going to be good)
She's done 250g of butter, 2 thirds a cup of sugar and 4 tablespoons of honey 😳
The kids will get them out of the patty paper and there'll be a blob of solidified butter stuck to the bottom of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if mumma cleaned the hovel… i know, i know!! Rhetorical question. Those Middle Park parents dropping their kids off tonight for the party will be in for a rude shock. From the front dirty doormat to the blocked off lounge room, over filled kitchen bin and pink suitcase no doubt still unpacked and lying in the lounge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wonder if mumma cleaned the hovel… i know, i know!! Rhetorical question. Those Middle Park parents dropping their kids off tonight for the party will be in for a rude shock. From the front dirty doormat to the blocked off lounge room, over filled kitchen bin and pink suitcase no doubt still unpacked and lying in the lounge.
Wonder if the Easter wreath is still on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls are notorious for wanting BIG parties at that age...I know im Gina Rinehart etc (lol) but girls i know have limo rides to the city, go to sushi train then little gift bags! if you're not shelling out money for a venue, restaurant or activity or gift bags (which she isn't) , at least spend the money on food!! Sure, have those honey joys and fairy bread (we haven't had this since my boys were around 6) for your midnight snacks, but let the girls choose their own Grilld Burgers/salads and chips and buy some plain cupcakes and let them ice them with cool lollies and icing, don't need another massive cake! all the cheap processed food for dinner she is making is gross..thank god I only have boys, who couldn't care less!
OH that’s who you are?! I’ve been wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who is Gina Rinehaet? Is she the rich lady in WA with lots of shoes?

Meanwhile…..let’s flash forward to the news headlines tomorrow….
IMG_7818.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OH that’s who you are?! I’ve been wondering.
Ha ha nooooooo

I know the children shes constantly fighting with in court but not the woman herself. someone on here once accused me of being Gina despite me being her children's age and many income and social levels below...tho speaking of her not sure she would let the grandkids stay a night at the Hovelle..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder what they will think of her make up station and dusty bag collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Somehow”??? She’s so self absorbed she hasn’t figured out her daughter is sensitive to noise & the chaos of constantly being filmed or being the camera person filming EL & EL’s mini-me C.
---
Like others have said C may have asked for it but I’m also guessing she hasn’t been to a decent party. These girls won’t be expecting that mine is turning 12 too at this stage they talk make up and boys.
Party food is pizza sushi etc with snacks next level think sour straps chocolate drizzled popcorn harvest snaps.
Lardy was trying to be the concerned parent saying not to many snacks C you’re having dinner but that’s just being a tightarse moron just feed them fuckwit every parent who lets there kid come expects them to be feral the next day.
Why isn’t she documenting her day surely this is prime content for her dumb followers.
I feel like a lazy mum but my boys go with a few mates to see a movie, get a popcorn combo each then hang out for a bit. No party bags because they have already eaten half their body weight in movie food & drinks. Kind of glad they’re over the party food at home phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bloody concentration on her face to fill those patty pans and when she got in the lift, mumma really can’t do two things at once can she??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
V’s about to burn this fucker down 😂
I apologise in advance cos this is gross … but @notgifted your avatar and the placement of Emmy’s hand looks like she’s going in to tuck her vajajay back into the bikini bottoms.

It’s one of those things where once you’ve seen it you can never unsee it again. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I apologise in advance cos this is gross … but @notgifted your avatar and the placement of Emmy’s hand looks like she’s going in to tuck her vajajay back into the bikini bottoms.

It’s one of those things where once you’ve seen it you can never unsee it again. Sorry not sorry
You can thank Emmy for the nightmares 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm dying cos I lived around there and I'm shocked they even let their kids go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.