Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s meant to be an amazing cook/baker and on a budget yet she didn’t make the cake herself.

Also for anyone e.g Charlotte who has this filth bucket cooking for them, she can’t even pour cornflakes out of the bag into a container without sticking her hand INSIDE the bag and fingering the cornflakes. Is it not common sense 101 to reduce the amount of food you touch in a kitchen? 🤮 👉

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey Bunbury! Wicked Witch of Port Melbourne has a message for the tornado victims this morning!

She sends thoughts and prayers and hopes the roof has blown off her investment property so she can claim insurance fraud!

IMG_1296.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me Fezzas...................I go out for one night to a function........I last read page 2 and now we're onto 7! But I did see her stories from yesterday. Thank GOD she didn't film any of the kids.

All those Mecca bags??? She should be thanking us for the ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me Fezzas...................I go out for one night to a function........I last read page 2 and now we're onto 7! But I did see her stories from yesterday. Thank GOD she didn't film any of the kids.

All those Mecca bags??? She should be thanking us for the ideas.
They are Mecca bags but I think they’re camellia’s gifts from her friends. AS IF Emmy would put together mecca goodie bags for the friends. They’ll be lucky to get a sugar free Noshu bar as a party favour 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a fucken big where’s the cutlery for the pancakes you slob. And why did this great chef not whip up a batch instead buying the sugar ladden premix pancakes.

Such a fraud but glad C seemed to have a normal girls party.

Reactions: 21
Well I’m devo we didn’t get to see her tuck all those egg muffins!
She was trying but they kept “untucking”. Can someone explain why she tucks the eggs in?
You either leave them or fry them in the little round thing to get the right shape (we don’t eat egg and bacon muffins - we just make a sandwich with egg and bacon). It is such a weird thing for her to be so pedantic about, especially in light with the general chaos that surrounds her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She was trying but they kept “untucking”. Can someone explain why she tucks the eggs in?
You either leave them or fry them in the little round thing to get the right shape (we don’t eat egg and bacon muffins - we just make a sandwich with egg and bacon). It is such a weird thing for her to be so pedantic about, especially in light with the general chaos that surrounds her.
The only logical explanation I can give you is that she is a certified duck head.
---
Fucks me off that her dumb followers will think she’s such a great mum, giving her kid a party / food etc it’s like they forget or don’t know that this would be the most she’s done with the kids all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a fucken big where’s the cutlery for the pancakes you slob. And why did this great chef not whip up a batch instead buying the sugar ladden premix pancakes.

Such a fraud but glad C seemed to have a normal girls party.
I was just coming here to ask where the hell was the cutlery? Just let them go at it with their fingers? And that was a sorry ass looking spread for 12 girls. Not enough strawberries, for one and I would have put out other toppings for the pancakes. When I was at slumber parties they served butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, jam, syrup - so everyone had a choice. She had dry pancakes with a sad container of syrup. Probably sugar free lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Vida doesn't like the eggs hanging over. At least that's what it has sounded like in the past.

Reactions: 5
At least she was wearing gloves I guess?

She is DYING to film more but just managing to show restraint by only showing the hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so weird. Insisted on cooking dinner, which is far easier and cheaper to order in. Buys a crappy pancake shaker, when it’s just as easy and cheaper to make yourself. Pancakes are so easy to do for a crowd! She could have even mixed the batter the night before and left it in the fridge. Toppings bar would have been fun.

Reactions: 17
To be honest for me personally if I had 13 kids to supervise and cook breakfast for, I’d be using the pancake shaker thing as well. All I can say is thank god she wore gloves.

@screenfreelookatme I agree- where are the toppings??? There needed to be butter, Nutella, whipped cream all the stuff kids (and adults!) love in addition to plain old syrup!

Still interested to see if they got the pizzas or not. Considering she said she would “order them later” in the hope everyone was too full from the retro party snacks to actually eat anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was just coming here to ask where the hell was the cutlery? Just let them go at it with their fingers? And that was a sorry ass looking spread for 12 girls. Not enough strawberries, for one and I would have put out other toppings for the pancakes. When I was at slumber parties they served butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, jam, syrup - so everyone had a choice. She had dry pancakes with a sad container of syrup. Probably sugar free lol
Well even I refused to buy strawberries this eeek, $6 for a small punnet 🫣
I definitely wouldn’t be buying them for 12 kids 😂 so we know Emmy wouldn’t either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.