Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so Camellia may have asked for those items- but where is the gentle guidance from her mum? That at age 12, maybe fairy bread might be a bit juvenile and perhaps instead she could pick some cool lollies or put together some popcorn and lolly boxes to watch a movie instead?

Reactions: 15
Band-Aid Sanga Cafe, Wtf... Noo!!

Not only does Emmy have festy Band-Aid, so does the server!!! 🤢🤢 I NEVER WANT A SANGA AGAIN!!

Emmy's pretty, bewdiful face is throwing me off track...

IMG_1244.jpeg
IMG_1245.jpeg
IMG_1243.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I haven’t worked in food service for a very long time now, but wasn’t the rule to use coloured bandaids?

Reactions: 28
Like others have said C may have asked for it but I’m also guessing she hasn’t been to a decent party. These girls won’t be expecting that mine is turning 12 too at this stage they talk make up and boys.
Party food is pizza sushi etc with snacks next level think sour straps chocolate drizzled popcorn harvest snaps.
Lardy was trying to be the concerned parent saying not to many snacks C you’re having dinner but that’s just being a tightarse moron just feed them fuckwit every parent who lets there kid come expects them to be feral the next day.
Why isn’t she documenting her day surely this is prime content for her dumb followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Camellia really wants sushi, she wants too cook for the party. Why can’t she do a sushi station where all the kids make their own sushi. She could cook up some snitchel and marinade chicken (her 2 favourite things to do), rice and various veggies. Done!
Yea the other day C asked for sushi and ELL talked her into Frankfurt’s, home made pizza and probably the fairy bread.
---
Maybe Lou will “publish” another e-book - Hosting Children’s Parties.

I cannot think of any other reason why she would serve Fairy Bread and Honey Joys for a pre-teen party. My kids were never into Fairy Bread (they all dislike 100&1000’s) but I still make Honey Joys.

Like many of you have said, she is in a position to host a really fun party for pre-teen girls with all the gifted CW stuff she has been given. I am certain she could do some kind of collaboration for a teen spa party (but it would require a deep clean and complete tidy up of the home). I then remember this is LazyLou and putting in an actual day of cleaning is not on her agenda.
Deep clean of the hovel? Better get those gloves on and bleach and scrubbing brush out!! Or buy them Emmy!

Reactions: 11
Is the party tonight?
She will so busy being the cool mum i doubt we will get anything tonight.

This 12th birthday will cramp her style anyway.
She thinks of herself more as Stiflers's Mum 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Band-Aid Sanga Cafe, Wtf... Noo!!

Not only does Emmy have festy Band-Aid, so does the server!!! 🤢🤢 I NEVER WANT A SANGA AGAIN!!

Emmy's pretty, bewdiful face is throwing me off track...

View attachment 2925994View attachment 2925995View attachment 2925996
She looks so worried in this photo. You should be worried Amylou, you have nothing to show for being a 45 yo. A grifter who ignores her kids or feeds them babyish foods. Lonely with a far away f#$% buddy. If you have not made it by now you never going to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She likes to make a double batch of Honey Joys which is apparently 4 cups of cornflakes. That’s a regular batch? Can she do ANYTHING right?

(Three random recipes attached from a 2 second Google. She’s also put WAY too much butter in, they’re not going to be good)
She made 12 did she not, one for each party guest and the birthday girl sorry V you miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She likes to make a double batch of Honey Joys which is apparently 4 cups of cornflakes. That’s a regular batch? Can she do ANYTHING right?

(Three random recipes attached from a 2 second Google. She’s also put WAY too much butter in, they’re not going to be good)
Well budder is one of her favourite foods, don't forget! Can't scrimp on the budder.

The way she looks at food while she's preparing it really creeps me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This 12th birthday will cramp her style anyway.
She thinks of herself more as Stiflers's Mum 😂
[/QUOTE]
Probably dancing around her house in her AliExpress underwear singing Sageys mum instead of Stacey’s mom😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I didn't watch her filling those patty pans, I was watching her jaw continue to swing with her mouth closed! What is she taking?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.