Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. That looks like a party for Vida and I might have gagged when she used a slice of that awful bread to pick up stray sprinkles off that nasty cutting board. Blech. And funny how she's ordering pizza after reading here that she should.
But she looked so pleased with herself.

Screen_Recording_20240510_204050_Instagram_exported_64103~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Theres something very not right with her.
First of all her gut hanging out is off. Second of all balloons are in a bag. If you cant hold them to make sure they dont fly away you're cooked lol
Third, that shopping centre has two floors down from spotlight. Its either ground or basement. How can she not know what button to push. Does she still think its cute to play dumb? Grow up, idiot.
I was hoping the doors would close on the balloon strings 🤭
---
The party food looks fine. It’s the fact she’s been carrying on about all the prep she’s done when she ordered the cake, picked up balloons, threw some honey & budder on some cornflakes & has chucked a few nuggets in the oven. Most mums do that party prep around their work hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if mumma cleaned the hovel… i know, i know!! Rhetorical question. Those Middle Park parents dropping their kids off tonight for the party will be in for a rude shock. From the front dirty doormat to the blocked off lounge room, over filled kitchen bin and pink suitcase no doubt still unpacked and lying in the lounge.
Don't forget the full Dyson hanging by the kitchen with dirt and dust on display! Yum yum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman. I cannot.
They're going to walk to woolies later for snacks? Is that what she said?
Also "compromise" she's spent a fortune on that table, get the girl sushi you bleep. Also the footy franks AND NO SAUCE FOR THEM.

"Do ya know what a meeeeeen"
No bleep! I dont. Waiting for a pizza delivery is part of the fun apparently. Tell me you were never invited to a slumber party in your life without telling me.

"Had so much fun organising my baby girls bday" yeah ok stiflers mom. Bc you made it all about yourself.
Has she got Vida filming this??? Just going by the height? FFS woman!!

Also, I was waiting for the scissors to come out to cut the fairy bread in half….🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The question now is how is this poor "single parent" going to make all of those egg tucked muffins, reset the Hovel and still do all of those Saturday sport drop off's??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTAF is Camelia turning 2 this year?

Who the duck serves up Honey Joys and Fairy Bread for 12yo. 😂😂😂😂😂

100% C has been told to ask for those items so ReadySteadyLou can prepare what she wants.

It's a far cry from the original order of pizza and sushi.
My daughter hosted a party for her best friend here last weekend and she made a huge platter of fairy bread - it was the only food that was inhaled. The cheese board barely got touched 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she smeared the fairy bread on that filthy wooden chopping board, that is honestly putrid, she cuts meat & stuff on that board 🤢

I see she’s got her own garlic bread there too, heaven forbid she could buy it from Dominos.

Dod we actually see the Pizzas? I call bullshit she didn’t even buy any, just would have said later but no intentions of buying it.

C would have had a good time even if Emmy took over all the decisions and is still caught up on an 80’s party style.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is she making honey joys at 8am, instead of getting the children ready for school?!
Bc even though she pretends she's a single parent, im sure aaron does more than half of the parenting and probably took them to school so she could act as nigella for the day

Reactions: 20
WTAF is Camelia turning 2 this year?

Who the duck serves up Honey Joys and Fairy Bread for 12yo. 😂😂😂😂😂

100% C has been told to ask for those items so ReadySteadyLou can prepare what she wants.

It's a far cry from the original order of pizza and sushi.
I love honey joys snd fairy bread 😂 love me a kids party that serves this up tbh! Along with a banging cheese board! Maybe I’m boring too but I don’t care 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughter hosted a party for her best friend here last weekend and she made a huge platter of fairy bread - it was the only food that was inhaled. The cheese board barely got touched 🤣🤣🤣
I would have thought by 12 all the little kid party food would have come back around and they’d be loving it for the nostalgia value. Like when I bring a box of Cheezels to meetings at work and everyone loses their mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im officially here to rally against the Americanisation of our language. It’s take away, not fucken takeout.
Here here!!!! It's TAKEAWAY. Also I notice so many influencers including this flog now say "running errands". I say "got stuff/tit to do" or doing chores.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.