Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres something very not right with her.
First of all her gut hanging out is off. Second of all balloons are in a bag. If you cant hold them to make sure they dont fly away you're cooked lol
Third, that shopping centre has two floors down from spotlight. Its either ground or basement. How can she not know what button to push. Does she still think its cute to play dumb? Grow up, idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate to say it but I think the party seems nice and fun. She actually looks Ike she put effort in, house is clean etc. I think it’s refreshing go see a kid having a normal party. Some of the over the top tit with kids is only for parents to show off to other parents and it’s all a bit rank and desperate.
I feel weird saying so many positive things about Lou lololol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
When she talks about everyone being invested in the party food “on the chat” she is clearly talking about here. There is no other chat 🤣. She takes all her life advice from the people she hates most - THE FEZZAS.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
WTAF is Camelia turning 2 this year?

Who the duck serves up Honey Joys and Fairy Bread for 12yo. 😂😂😂😂😂

100% C has been told to ask for those items so ReadySteadyLou can prepare what she wants.

It's a far cry from the original order of pizza and sushi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Forget the balloons & spend the money on the sushi & pizza the kids first asked for. 🎈.Bang.

Reactions: 27
This woman. I cannot.
They're going to walk to woolies later for snacks? Is that what she said?
Also "compromise" she's spent a fortune on that table, get the girl sushi you bleep. Also the footy franks AND NO SAUCE FOR THEM.

"Do ya know what a meeeeeen"
No bleep! I dont. Waiting for a pizza delivery is part of the fun apparently. Tell me you were never invited to a slumber party in your life without telling me.

"Had so much fun organising my baby girls bday" yeah ok stiflers mom. Bc you made it all about yourself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
1000005973.png

Who is asking for a Honey Joy recipe?
If you are, give yourself an uppercut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This woman. I cannot.
They're going to walk to woolies later for snacks? Is that what she said?
Also "compromise" she's spent a fortune on that table, get the girl sushi you bleep. Also the footy franks AND NO SAUCE FOR THEM.

"Do ya know what a meeeeeen"
No bleep! I dont. Waiting for a pizza delivery is part of the fun apparently. Tell me you were never invited to a slumber party in your life without telling me.

"Had so much fun organising my baby girls bday" yeah ok stiflers mom. Bc you made it all about yourself.
bleeping manky arse toerings, just yuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t hate me haha but I think the party looks fun, and if that’s what C has asked for, I think it’s great Emmy is actually doing it all for her. I will say retro party food really is all the craze lately too. I wish she’d get her the sushi though as teens love that but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She has a pattern of saying no to the kids, for eg saying she wouldn't do anything for Halloween but then going and getting decorations at Spotlight.
On the weekend she was saying no to pizza, but has now given in, it's all probably just for engagement, or "on the chat" :rolleyes: as she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The constant control over food does my head in. Everything from, giving the kids 20 mins before she brings the food out to ordering pizza later on… just put the food on the bleeping table, go upstairs and leave the girls alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg learn to speak properly you hideous creature.

I'm only on the first story...I'm scared of what's to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.