Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, she uses the scissors to CUT LASAGNA??
Screenshot_20240512-062716~2.png

Hi Emmy 👋 You're clearly trolling us at this point because using scissors to "cut" lasagna is absolutely batshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

notgifted

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion 131:
The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I’m still stuck at lasagne being cut with scissors. You could lay out 4 kitchen drawers full of utensils and it would still never occur to me to go for scissors to serve up lasagne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pollie

VIP Member
I hate to say it but I think the party seems nice and fun. She actually looks Ike she put effort in, house is clean etc. I think it’s refreshing go see a kid having a normal party. Some of the over the top shit with kids is only for parents to show off to other parents and it’s all a bit rank and desperate.
I feel weird saying so many positive things about Lou lololol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Sashafierce

Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The spelling was on the goddamn cake!!! Surely she could have seen her spelling was wrong!!!! Sorry not sorry, its a cunt act!!!

View attachment 2936483
So from this this loving post by her grandmother, filled with words like “beautiful” “miss you” “gorgeous girl” “love you lots” you focus on the misspelt name and double down to your declaration that Nana is a shit cunt?

Dayum gurl….I’d hate to be your birthday buddy at work when I cook you up a double dark choc, cream filled, mud cake with fudge frosting and imported cherries on top in my suburban Hovel….only to be told that you like white chocolate and locally grown cherries 🍒

Who would be the shit cunt then? Me or Nicole the Office Manager who fucked up your dietary requirements 😉

In the end, I wish my Nana was still alive to misspell my name on a farken FB post.
IMG_7877.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

exflighty

VIP Member
Not to ruffle any feathers here but I really don’t think we need to be calling grandma a shit cunt. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Finally caught up on today’s antics and I have two comments to make.
1. You are all fucking gross for zooming in on her stray flaps and making comments about her vaginal juice. You know who you are and you are off my Christmas card list 🤮
2. Emmy, this is Instagram not only fans. FUCK OFF with your g string and bra that’s five sizes too small. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! 🤬

She makes me so angry when she does shit like this for all to see!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I am fucking MORTIFIED!!!!
She picks the gstring out of her ass and runs her hand down the length of the string in order to achieve said result. ON CAMERA.
This string rubs itself on her filthy asshole all day and she ran her thumb over it like its nobodies business. I cant deal with this putrid, butchered, unhygienic parasite

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe all the sociopaths on this thread who really believe that mini marshmallows and big marshmallows taste the same 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Im officially here to rally against the Americanisation of our language. It’s take away, not fucken takeout.

• Haha
  • Heart

Im blocked

Happy Mother’s Day to all xx
Im devastated - just made 3 big lasagna’s, no dolmios in sight , freeze 2 for later , 1 for dinner tonight but I’m at a loss how to cut it up as I don’t have scissors suitable unless I use dress making ones 🤔🤔 do you think they would work ?? Or should I try a knife - bit risky I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Omg I’ve never felt so much rage toward Lou as I did listening to this story!! Aaron saying he’s saying after a busy week, and Lou has to turn around and essentially tell Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because she’s been cooking.. then tells Aaron he’s not allowed to be tired because he works from home?! Fuuuuuuuck she’s a mole!
Fucking hell she's a piece of shit.
At least he has a job. Something she will never have bc she is a freeloading, tax evading, piece of garbage.

• Angry
Girls are notorious for wanting BIG parties at that age...I know im Gina Rinehart etc (lol) but girls i know have limo rides to the city, go to sushi train then little gift bags! if you're not shelling out money for a venue, restaurant or activity or gift bags (which she isn't) , at least spend the money on food!! Sure, have those honey joys and fairy bread (we haven't had this since my boys were around 6) for your midnight snacks, but let the girls choose their own Grilld Burgers/salads and chips and buy some plain cupcakes and let them ice them with cool lollies and icing, don't need another massive cake! all the cheap processed food for dinner she is making is gross..thank god I only have boys, who couldn't care less!
Who is Gina Rinehaet? Is she the rich lady in WA with lots of shoes?

Meanwhile…..let’s flash forward to the news headlines tomorrow….
IMG_7818.jpeg

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I'd also like a diagram please. I'm so confused.
I’m a problem solver and really enjoy interpreting bizarre and terrible instructions in flat pack furniture and have today extrapolated those skills into trying to decipher the wandering alphabet of EL’s moistened moot. To my best understanding (and my event better drawing skills on some seldom used app from when my kids were young), I have what I believe our resident vulva expert was trying to explain.
IMG_9741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Lol at her mentioning "i dont own zoe moss anymore". Like she was some powerful clothing empire mogul. You owned 49% of an overpriced ali express line of clothing. Hardly something to gloat about.
Money really is all that matters to her. She thinks being rich is such a flex. I know a few fezzas on here who have a lot more than her financially and still their number one achievement is their kids. Not to say they're not proud of their careers and other achievements. Just that their finances dont come first for them but quality family time instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43