Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how you promote a gifted item
After all this time she is still a rookie. Losing her mind over a bottle of oil, and making pumpkin soup. I doubt she gets sent much, and when she does it’s food. Oil, bread, arnotts biscuits..
---
She's def not having a good time in life right now as if you would say this stuff about being sad or whatever she said in a post where you tag a company that's gifted you something and expect them to repost it!!
Wow she’s useless, can’t even spruik product without a manic giggle and mentioning her tit day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still say she is driving a local delivery meat van at Fat Ant's workplace!!!!

Hence her getting lost, and tired of driving ....and Anthony coming home with her that day to "set her clock" - and that was the time we saw her in the blue work top!!

------------------------------------
And off topic.... the same pic from the back , same day she tried to claim she don't photoshop!!! And to leave her alone bullies!!!!

View attachment 2948274View attachment 2948275

View attachment 2948270
She kept accidentally hitting the love hearts and bow and arrow filter on her last live and she said this is why I don’t use filters, and I was thinking bullshit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she will be drinking it out of the saucepan at 11pm tonight. Waiting for the time zone to click over, expecting Eric Bivens Bush to drop her a line.
He’s been quiet on his socials, he must be entertaining some other women while he’s off filming, the nice ladies who don’t tit their g-bangers & ones who don’t have to use a fake nail to unwedge their floss.
Wait. Have I missed something from her past where she drank oil? Pls tell me this is true.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably already been said as I’ve had a life today in the real world do just catching up.

WTF. Cobon Oil. That was a wasted marketing delivery. I listened twice and still didn’t know who it was from. CoBRam estate. 🤦‍♀️
Those bowls of soup - one was enough for 4 serves and they each had a bowl.
She is having a crappy day. Has Eric’s Bush #keftus after seeing EmmysBush antics yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t do dukkah because she scoffed the entire baguette on the sofa before the rest of the PR box made it from the Merry Christmas welcome mat to the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously the Oil Delivery van was busy dropping off freebies to all the influencers (how the f..k do businesses think EL fits in with these other people who don’t include a manky tea towel in their promotional photos?)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile us plebs are paying $65 for 3ltrs of Cobbin Olive Oil and they are out there gifting these scabs free first harvest oil? Cobbin, you’re going into the bin.
I honestly don’t get it. Even with more stylish influencers like Emma Hawkins who presented the parcel of freebies beautifully I’m not rushing out to buy a $60 bottle of olive oil. Wonder how much Cobram Estate giving away thousands of dollars in freebies for Instagram posts equates to actual sales of this specific product.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Obviously the Oil Delivery van was busy dropping off freebies to all the influencers (how the f..k do businesses think EL fits in with these other people who don’t include a manky tea towel in their promotional photos?)
“Such a stunning treat to receive“ what a dumbass. For someone whose only aspiration is to be an influencer/presenter, she is honestly very very bad at it. Honestly, I will commit to buying $60 bottles of evo for the next 10 years if she never ever fronts up with her tit promotions again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Such a stunning treat to receive“ what a dumbass. For someone whose only aspiration is to be an influencer/presenter, she is honestly very very bad at it. Honestly, I will commit to buying $60 bottles of evo for the next 10 years if she never ever fronts up with her tit promotions again.
Hope the ATO are watching…….

Reactions: 18
Cobram really should have put usage instructions in the gift pack eg don't scoff the baguette and use the oil for dipping with dukka or sea salt. I have not seen a liberal olive oil pour on a pumpkin soup before but I am not a top chef like AmyLou Oliver.
---
Well except they cut off the brand name so it says Cobra. LOLZ WHO IS CHOOSING THESE FUCKTARDS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She must be on a food/cooking PR list from when she released her cookbook and hasn’t been taken off yet

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Try Rich Glen olive oil, they are based in yarrawonga and are online have some stock at SMM at a smaller stall, can’t remember which one but I think she sells honey and eggs as well. Also seen it in some “flashier “ woolies like Highton on barrabool rd Ihink.
Family owned and they have a huge range .. I never use anything but them, they a,so well an amazing dukkah to have with your sourdough and oil 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.
I was screaming inside when she didn't dip the bread in the olive oil. How stupid is she? No need to answer. I know how stupid she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yuck. I bet EL thinks its great he's on tv.
I hope to god she doesnt show him off anymore.
Surely by now she knows this is fucked up.
But she’s so dumb, she wouldn’t have a clue that being friends openly with him is inappropriate.
If they don’t hang anymore it would be Anthony’s choice, he won’t go over to the hovel without the promise of a limited edition pair of Nike kicks lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.