Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still say she is driving a local delivery meat van at Fat Ant's workplace!!!!

Hence her getting lost, and tired of driving ....and Anthony coming home with her that day to "set her clock" - and that was the time we saw her in the blue work top!!

------------------------------------
And off topic.... the same pic from the back , same day she tried to claim she don't photoshop!!! And to leave her alone bullies!!!!

View attachment 2948274View attachment 2948275

View attachment 2948270
"FAT ANT"..Im dead..im having visions of the crazed gnome speeding around the industrial areas in a delivery van wearing a hairnet..helping to pack the (hopefully not Ralph's) meats for Fat Ant on his forklift..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t this the only time we’ve seen them together? Or have I missed something?
Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t go near Anthony if that’s the company he keeps 🙅🏻‍♀️
No, it’s not.
She’s been with them several times, TT was present for drinks at some place, the movie screening, he’s been to her house, she made a cake for Anthony to give him, I’m sure there would have been more not pictured. Oh the basketball too.
---
She also thought she was invited to a dinner with them one other night too and she admitted to being in her car and turning around and went home, I reckon she was angling for an invite but it never came and later that night on Ants stories he was with TT at a place having drinks that she was parked outside of 🤣 so embarrassing
---
Lucky for her TT doesn’t seem to be into wide, middled aged women or kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Stop distracting me! I need to dry my sons basketball set on the hovel carpet and then walk on it!! Meanwhile YES , Tarryn is FAT ANTS bestie! 🐜🐜--And EL
Made Tarryn a cake and some food, and hung out with them!!!! Not just once either!!

In the words of Fat Ant to Tarryn- Blood don't make you family - Loyalty do!

IMG_1792.jpeg
IMG_1791.png
IMG_1789.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think what most of us are up in arms about is the fact she hangs around with TT and Fat Ant but continues to go live at a Domestic Violence gathering. She has no business being there.
She’s also showed how careless she is with her kids. I remember when “Kuzzy” picked Camiwwwya up from gymnastics.. plus I’m pretty sure she’s had her “crew” at the house (clearly off their faces) while V and C were sleeping upstairs. She’s nothing but a creep and a predator herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I think what most of us are up in arms about is the fact she hangs around with TT and Fat Ant but continues to go live at a Domestic Violence gathering. She has no business being there.
She’s also showed how careless she is with her kids. I remember when “Kuzzy” picked Camiwwwya up from gymnastics.. plus I’m pretty sure she’s had her “crew” at the house (clearly off their faces) while V and C were sleeping upstairs. She’s nothing but a creep and a predator herself.
She would do anything for a taste of the dark meat, even putting her own kids at risk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's kind of made my day that EL was having a crap day so turns to food to help her feel better. Punkin soup with cobbin virgin oil. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is the worst possible influencer. 'Cobbin Estate'?
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Having worked in both food services areas and a job that requires lots of sanitising, I may be a little over the top, but even at home in my own kitchen, alone, if I touch my hair (or any other body parts) I'm washing my hands before proceeding to touch food

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone just see Fat Tony “Ormond housemate “ of the abuser Taryn Thomas on channel 9 news? He kept saying “no comment “. Little slug was probably excited to see him on TV. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
IMG_9713.png

A sad day today, and an over the top underwear display yesterday. Has Bush Babe 🧢 LeftUs?!

Also lol at the size of the bread slices.

Reactions: 19
Yummyyyyyyy!

IMG_1017.jpeg

Also, did she just say “aliswurliveurl”? bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.
Did the Red Island extra virgin olive oil leave us too? Last seen February 2024. But she's had Cobbin bottles in the background recently. S/s from April 30 2024.

Cobbin needs to tell her how to store her olive oil, especially a $60 bottle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.