Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently searching far and wide. I think the reel or whatever was deleted super quickly from everyone’s references to it in past threads ( #2, #3 and #31 ) however I swore there was a still image somewhere.

Here’s a description of the situation from our fabulous Snarky Tart back in 2022.
It makes sense, fits her MO, i think i mentioned it earlier this thread, she does the thing/bangs on about it and then gets the thing. The hot air balloons, cruise, henne, god knows all the others im forgetting. So she must have been trying it with Cadbury and they told her to get fucked.
Such a narcissist to think someone would want to pay her after she does this tit.
Like going to sydney to sit in a hotel room waiting to be interviewed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes sense, fits her MO, i think i mentioned it earlier this thread, she does the thing/bangs on about it and then gets the thing. The hot air balloons, cruise, henne, god knows all the others im forgetting. So she must have been trying it with Cadbury and they told her to get fucked.
Such a narcissist to think someone would want to pay her after she does this tit.
Like going to sydney to sit in a hotel room waiting to be interviewed.
Omg the hotel room! Who in their right and sound mind flies themselves to Sydney, books into a hotel for a couple of nights and just SITS AND WAITS FOR SOMEONE, ANYONE TO CALL AND INTERVIEW THEM?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m currently searching far and wide. I think the reel or whatever was deleted super quickly from everyone’s references to it in past threads ( #2, #3 and #31 ) however I swore there was a still image somewhere.

Here’s a description of the situation from our fabulous Snarky Tart back in 2022.
I have a feeling that's this is when LL and AL were about to lauch a "content creating" business.

Does anyone else recall that AL was a big part in that production and he was proud of his work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
thread suggestion
A moot spread, waste of oil and bread, the brands who gift her are wrong in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a feeling that's this is when LL and AL were about to lauch a "content creating" business.

Does anyone else recall that AL was a big part in that production and he was proud of his work?
Yes, old #jordycorporate #jackhackles #jordancorporal was always looking for an easy pay day anything to avoid having to work in the real world. 🤣

IMG_2049.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reckon she picked up an extra shift today?

Very quiet on the home front. No Oz Tail for Wednesday night!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amylou woke on Wednesday morning to a quiet house—no kids around, and the dogs were hiding. She scoffed down her breakfast of tucked eggs and flopped onto the couch in despair. Eric had left her, so there would be no Wednesday night comfort.
---
Fezzas, i did some shopping today. What do you think of my purchases.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Flashback to when Emmy flew to Necker Island with Business Chicks.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
… skidmarks on bangers and floppy boobies
Bright pink fingernails covered in poopies
Brown marks on everything tied up with strings
These are a few of Amy's favorite things
Cream-colored sandles and crisp manky hairdo
Gunts out and vag flaps and schitzel with poodles
Wild clams that fly on the wall in the lounge
These are a few of amys favorites for now
Expensive white outfit with graffiti and thighs
Snowflake is Amy wanting peen all the time
Crusted on makeup that is left overnite
These are a few of her favorite delights
When the dog bites
When the loneliness stings
When she is feeling sad
She simply remembers her favorite things
And then she don't feel so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
WASHED MY MINGE!!!! WTAF! Why why why does she feel the need to share this all the time!! Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m starting to question my own hygiene… I’ve done so many long haul flights and not once have I thought to wash my self with hand towel even on the longest trip. A quick change of knickers and clothes during a layover while Desperately wanting a shower yes, but to need a quick minge rinse in a public toilet, no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
WASHED MY MINGE!!!! WTAF! Why why why does she feel the need to share this all the time!! Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Probably because it is not a regular occurrence so warrants a mention. Those that shower on the regular never would think to mention because is nothing of note and taken as a given.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flashback to when Emmy flew to Necker Island with Business Chicks.
I’m really starting to think her minge is not like the others.
Why is it so revolting she needs to constantly be cleaning it up, what’s leaking from it? Does it have a little extra cheese on the taco? We need a price check vagisil, aisle 9.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So the dim wit is cooking cacio e pepe… biiiiiiiitch, it doesn’t have garlic in it!!! But our gal chucks some garlic in, and burns her butter but STILL thinks yep, I’ll post that.
She’s hopeless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I couldn't tell if she's trying to cool down the pasta or give it CPR. I'm going with CPR because I couldn't see any steam coming from the bowl 🤣
The way she blows on her food.🤢

Her face when one of the kids wanted to use her favourite bowl.

Screen_Recording_20240522_175338_Instagram_exported_78139~3.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.