Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even making excuses for where Sage is anymore, is she.
He. Does. Not. Live. With. Her.

Reactions: 37
She’s not even making excuses for where Sage is anymore, is she.
He. Does. Not. Live. With. Her.
Yep..."come on girls"...surely hes not out in the dark again alone? Hopefully hes not getting into the vapes and nangs that this age group like to experiment with!

sigh..another olive oil off the list...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last thing V needs is a swirl lol of heavy oil and a slice of bread the size of Mummas head for dinner!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That oil is so wasted on her!
How does she go from amazing olive oil and bread to pumpkin soup. Her mind works in mysterious ways

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is useless if you go the Cobram Estate IG account you will see that the PR pack was nice bread, olive oil, mini bowls presented in a nice bag with the intention being that you can serve the oil in the bowls, slice the bread and enjoy, others were able to interpret the brief not our Emmy she downed the the French stick before filming and then goes off track to talk about her pumpkin soup.
Im crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂 god she's dumb as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My first thought with that gift box.. dip the bread in oil and maybe add some dukkah ..not make soup 🤦🏻‍♀️
She 100% has not got 1 brain cell to promote these products the way they should be..what wasted products

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2948563
A sad day today, and an over the top underwear display yesterday. Has Bush Babe 🧢 LeftUs?!

Also lol at the size of the bread slices.
I mentioned similar the other day. She only gets this way when she's desperate for the male gaze.
Trouble in paradise! Maybe not completely over but its def not giggle giggle eric like it was 3 weeks ago.
---
But no sugar. Sugar evil.
Fucken neanderthal
---
Yummyyyyyyy!

View attachment 2948585

Also, did she just say “aliswurliveurl”? bleeping moron.

View attachment 2948600
😂😂😂😂 omggg she's cooked. What has she taken today?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep..."come on girls"...surely hes not out in the dark again alone? Hopefully hes not getting into the vapes and nangs that this age group like to experiment with!

sigh..another olive oil off the list...
Same that triggered me $60 on this duck that doesn’t even know how to use it. At least she wasn’t important enough to be gifted a trip and lunch like others were a few weeks ago.

Did #ChemistWarehouseleaveus why didn’t she get the kids gift packs of body products

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's def not having a good time in life right now as if you would say this stuff about being sad or whatever she said in a post where you tag a company that's gifted you something and expect them to repost it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's def not having a good time in life right now as if you would say this stuff about being sad or whatever she said in a post where you tag a company that's gifted you something and expect them to repost it!!
I love seeing her be a sad bleep, she deserves more crapola days.
duck Cobram estate too, this witch doesn’t deserve no oil, extra virgin or otherwise. Just another excuse to go out and buy more food and cook, she will be drinking it out of the saucepan at 11pm tonight. Waiting for the time zone to click over, expecting Eric Bivens Bush to drop her a line.
He’s been quiet on his socials, he must be entertaining some other women while he’s off filming, the nice ladies who don’t tit their g-bangers & ones who don’t have to use a fake nail to unwedge their floss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My first thought with that gift box.. dip the bread in oil and maybe add some dukkah ..not make soup 🤦🏻‍♀️
She 100% has not got 1 brain cell to promote these products the way they should be..what wasted products
Yeah that sounds nice. Even if they put dukkah in the gift box, she wouldn't know what to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, it’s not.
She’s been with them several times, TT was present for drinks at some place, the movie screening, he’s been to her house, she made a cake for Anthony to give him, I’m sure there would have been more not pictured. Oh the basketball too.
---
She also thought she was invited to a dinner with them one other night too and she admitted to being in her car and turning around and went home, I reckon she was angling for an invite but it never came and later that night on Ants stories he was with TT at a place having drinks that she was parked outside of 🤣 so embarrassing
---
Lucky for her TT doesn’t seem to be into wide, middled aged women or kids.
OMG yes! Thank you for the reminder! Totally forgot all that! 😱😱

Her eyes pouring that oil - I can’t deal! What a fruit loop!! Also, who pours oil on pumpkin soup??! If anything it’s a little dollop of sour cream! Such a numpty! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.