Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmy, you might get lovely bread and EVOO delivered to you door and I know that free stuff makes you *giggle giggle* really excited but it comes at the expense of your privacy and your dignity.

I will just head to the shops and buy that stuff myself and won’t sell my kids out ✌🏼

Reactions: 25
I am literally howling seeing every other "influencer" post classy appropriate Cobram bread and oil collabs while this idiot made soup with oil 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am literally howling seeing every other "influencer" post classy appropriate Cobram bread and oil collabs while this idiot made soup with oil 🤣🤣
I wish we got screen shots of her Freddo Frog campaign. It was hilarious - wearing bathers and a snorkel and flippers in standing in the supermarket 🤣 She's useless at her "job".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I wish we got screen shots of her Freddo Frog campaign. It was hilarious - wearing bathers and a snorkel and flippers in standing in the supermarket 🤣 She's useless at her "job".
OMG someone needs to find this and post it STAT!

• Haha
Remember it well....unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine selling your and yours kids privacy for a bottle of olive oil and some bread! I could never, but then i don't put a price on my family's privacy and times aren't that hard for me.

• Haha
Never been so devastated to have missed something from her. Its not on gomi?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would expect a master chef to know how to serve and consume this olive oil.... is she so uncultured she actually has no idea? Blows my mind, even for her.
🎃🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Selling her kids out?!? they work for her... remember its a "family affair" - her words, not mine.

IMG_1832.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Such a wonderful, caring mother. Dried out plate of meat for Vida, filming duties for Camweillia

IMG_1838.jpeg
IMG_1839.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
e
From memory it wasn’t up for long because it wasn’t ok’d by Cadbury. In fact, I don’t think they asked her for any content. There might be photos on one of the early threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
e

From memory it wasn’t up for long because it wasn’t ok’d by Cadbury. In fact, I don’t think they asked her for any content. There might be photos on one of the early threads.
She just went ahead and made her own tit add for Cadbury with no collab at all in place. It was a fishing expedition for work which backfired when she was told to delete it. Fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She just went ahead and made her own tit add for Cadbury with no collab at all in place. It was a fishing expedition for work which backfired when she was told to delete it. Fuckwit.
Was this also when her and SallySue sat on the couch with Cadbury icecream talking about watching movies and that wasn't a Cadbury-requested collab either?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Never been so devastated to have missed something from her. Its not on gomi?
I’m currently searching far and wide. I think the reel or whatever was deleted super quickly from everyone’s references to it in past threads ( #2, #3 and #31 ) however I swore there was a still image somewhere.

Here’s a description of the situation from our fabulous Snarky Tart back in 2022.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.