Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did she do a photoshoot with today? Are Zoe Moss the only ones that havent #leftus?

Reactions: 8
I couldn't tell if she's trying to cool down the pasta or give it CPR. I'm going with CPR because I couldn't see any steam coming from the bowl 🤣
It's hilarious that she thinks she looks sahhh hot with them over lined bumhole lips

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that is a ridiculous amount of pasta for ANYONE let alone children. They are a bunch of pigs. Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m really starting to think her minge is not like the others.
Why is it so revolting she needs to constantly be cleaning it up, what’s leaking from it? Does it have a little extra cheese on the taco? We need a price check vagisil, aisle 9.

Nup, nope, I’m out. 🧀🌮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the hotel room! Who in their right and sound mind flies themselves to Sydney, books into a hotel for a couple of nights and just SITS AND WAITS FOR SOMEONE, ANYONE TO CALL AND INTERVIEW THEM?!
Did she send out a media alert saying she was in Sydney and available for interviews and then head up there expecting a queue? It just doesn't make sense? Was she expecting a last minute call up to the Today Shoq?
and why? Did she do sumfin special?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Been working today" yeah you have cos you need to live witch! Be honest with the poor followers who believe in you still.
Cooking like there are actual people there and not in your phone to hold onto the illusion that you are still relevant 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
that is a ridiculous amount of pasta for ANYONE let alone children. They are a bunch of pigs. Sorry, not sorry.
My mum always gave my sister and I a small portion of food, and we were allowed to go back if we finished and still wanted more. She always told us to eat what we could, but don't make ourselves sick by trying to fit it all in. If Emmy doesn't think V will eat the serving and there will probably be some left over, why dish it all out? Like I know they're family, but I find it disgusting at the thought of them all eating and not finishing, then scraping all their left overs into a single container so someone can eat it tomorrow.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The amount of pasta on those plates is absolutely disgusting 🤢 no wonder those kids look like bloated cabbage patch dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s all too much. I had a physical reaction to the eating noises. The size of the bowls. The size of the servings. The lack of nutrients. 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What a sorry excuse for dinner how about you make a broccoli pasta master chef Lou feed them a veggie you useless tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know its not traditional but would it hurt to chuck some veggies in? Thats a hell of a lot of pasta and cheese with nearly zero nutritional value

Reactions: 30
I’m really starting to think her minge is not like the others.
Why is it so revolting she needs to constantly be cleaning it up, what’s leaking from it? Does it have a little extra cheese on the taco? We need a price check vagisil, aisle 9.

She needs vagisil and anusol i reckon. And she's giving the pasta CPR because she's a paramedic don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.