EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY?? I’m sure Sages friends love this 😳 Mumma loves a padded sports bra.
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6354.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So even the Outspoken girls questioned her photoshopping but only skimmed the surface, so typical, none of these podcasters are willing to dig deeper.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So terrified. I’m hiding under the bed and have been since it all blew up. Ain’t no cyber man gonna find me.
I’m hungry though, can someone send a steak wrap or a snitchel pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So terrified. I’m hiding under the bed and have been since it all blew up. Ain’t no cyber man gonna find me.
I’m hungry though, can someone send a steak wrap or a snitchel pls.
Where do you keep your emergency box of Cheezels if it’s not under the bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The outspoken girls know they’re just driving more traffic this way don’t they? Because not everyone who follows them is obsessed with influencers and think they’re without faults? I don’t understand the angle of specifically naming Tattle

Reactions: 18
Maybe Amy's hired a hunky bodyguard like Kevin Costner (tho we know he wouldn't be white) in the Bodyguard with Whitney? He is also a cameraman/spy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where do you keep your emergency box of Cheezels if it’s not under the bed?!
Look to be honest, there just wasn’t time to grab a box before I went undercover. The risk of getting pipped by the cyber man was too high, had to make a fast decision. LOL 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am hiding in my pantry, that way i cannot go hungry. My bloat might give me away though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God that podcast episode was so superficial and boring and the 14 year old Easter egg talk 🙄.. Hi 👋 Girls some great hard hitting journalism there..... though what I did get out of that mindless dribble that has sorely eroded my IQ was Tattle has some clout! And that these "journalists" get all their research material here FOR FREE! Perhaps Tattle should look at putting the EmmyLou thread behind behind a Paywall for non members and make these witches pay up $4.99 a month like they make their subscribers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Most of the stuff on here comes from her stories / grid. Yes there maybe a few “ in the wild photos” , but mainly all from her . She is just as guilty filming people in the wild too Not many are “ trolling” her on posts . Most stays on tattle. Dont read here emmylou and then you won’t be upset. Or better still don’t put so much content on the gram for everyone to critique

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.