EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's how I understood it as well.
she’s always made it clear that she was the sole income earner when Alove lived there. It was always her money and everything they had was because of her. Useless Alove just strummed his guitar in the shed and killed her plants. Let’s not forget she purchased a property solely in her name with her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm glad she decided to take her own advice start her day positively, she seemed much calmer and stable this evening. You're doing great sweetie ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I zipped through the last 10 or so pages of the last thread because... wow. I haven't seen her this worked up since she said up fezzas weren't Aloves type

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone in Port Melbourne have wifi or has Emmys Cyber Security Team shut down the entire grid?
Neighbour John change your passwords you’ve got a high level I.T. genius next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fark it, I'm going to wear open toe shoes tomorrow just to keep Emmy's security team busy. If I don't post tomorrow you'll know they got me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe i misheard then, i just heard her say shes on a single parent income as in, its just her salary supporting the house. Not the single parent pension? I cant bear to go back and listen tho.
Yea that’s what I head. She’s on a single parent income. Not payment

Reactions: 16
Yea that’s what I head. She’s on a single parent income. Not payment
She keep stressing the " it's just me" and "I'm the sole bread winner" aka a big up yours to No Love her ex for not being successful or paying any kind of support for the kids (as he doesn't have to as has them most of the time) .. really nice for your kids to hear that about their dad.. gross!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.