EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate when “influencers” who literally exploit their children, friends and family for a coin be like “I dONt OwE AnyONE oR my FoLLOweRs an explanation or the truth”. Like you’ve built a brand on flogging tit and lies and then you don’t actually want to be truthful about your life?? These current times we live in are absolutely tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
And how is she going to differentiate between real fans snapping a photo of her to tattlers?
She reads Tattle (or Bubs reads and interprets) and she screenshots everything (I presume Tattle pages as well). The photo she is referring to was posted on Tattle and I think she has known about it since then but something tipped her over the edge which resulted in the tsunami of “woe is me” stories yesterday.

Sadly nothing she complained about will have a foothold in the legal system. There is such a thing as freedom of information and although there is the Privacy and Data Protection Act in place in Victoria, it will be hard to make a case when you live your life online and on the public street in your bras and knickers! (Let’s see if this mentions this Act in a rant today - just a heads up Lou, Australia doesn’t have a Bill of Rights therefore we don’t have an inherent right to privacy in Australia so make sure you get the facts right before you start threatening).

The flabby arms are a prime example of continuous Ozempic use - the weight loss is rapid and loss of muscle in arms and upper body is one of the telltale signs, especially if there is no weight training being done simultaneously with the weight loss. Lou probably thought weight loss was the cure-all for her problems. She is now learning the hard lesson that it isn’t. She needs to get off socials, attend her therapy, work on herself and make a life for her and her children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I’m just wondering, how did she know Snarky’s name? Is there a rat in the ranks??
Unsure but I recall Snarky saying when she came back last time, her identity had been compromised (or something along those lines). Hope she’s ok 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Years ago misskyreeloves was asking her fans to recommend a hacker so she could hack into all the nasty troll accounts who didn’t kiss her boney arse. Maybe oneword can get some cyber tips from her….another dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unsure but I recall Snarky saying when she came back last time, her identity had been compromised (or something along those lines). Hope she’s ok 💕
Yeah me too. We should probably stop mentioning it now too. I dont want her to come back and read about it if she doesnt know about it now and then get upset and leave us again :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The thing that is most ridiculous about this whole situation to me is that she’s complaining about us fezzas criticising her (sorry, HARASSING her) but it’s all stuff that’s public because SHE HAS PUT IT OUT THERE in the first place in her pathetic pursuit of fame. No one here has gone prying into anything that isn’t in the public domain, it’s public and it’s fair game. The woman is incapable of self-reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The flabby arms are a prime example of continuous Ozempic use - the weight loss is rapid and loss of muscle in arms and upper body is one of the telltale signs, especially if there is no weight training being done simultaneously with the weight loss. Lou probably thought weight loss was the cure-all for her problems. She is now learning the hard lesson that it isn’t. She needs to get off socials, attend her therapy, work on herself and make a life for her and her children.
Man this is a tough lesson to learn. “I’ve lost all this weight, why isn’t my life better?” I’ve been there. Get off the socials and work on yourself. Internally not externally.

Reactions: 21
Can’t find Oneword on the anon insta sites now, has she finally turned her phone off & booked in for some much needed mental health treatment ?

Reactions: 5
So she spent however long reposting her list of achievements but didn't include her family.
Wonders why she gets called out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Can’t find Oneword on the anon insta sites now, has she finally turned her phone off & booked in for some much needed mental health treatment ?
Do you have a Facebook account? You can view her unhinged day of rants there.

Reactions: 8
So she spent however long reposting her list of achievements but didn't include her family.
Good point.

My kids/family are my greatest achievement & privilege in my life. It shows you where her priories lie & just how truly selfish she really is.

She doesn’t care one bit about the stuff she posts could be fodder for bullies picking on Sage in real life, yet she’s so hell bent that Tattlers the cause of all her life’s failures.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who thinks we will have radio silence today?
Oh for sure… but she’s probably going to be too busy to post because she’s going to be off doing Laps for Life or raising money for Duchenne muscular dystrophy or something because that’s just the sort of person she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who thinks we will have radio silence today?
It’s her usual MO, goes on a rant & creates a huge big drama then will disappear for days. Eluding to something happening to her to garner more sympathy & DM’s blowing smoke up her dimpled / pimpled arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
To be fair that little speil and accompanied blasts from the pasts would have taken the poor love quite a bit of time, hardest she has worked this year! She deserves a sleep in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t even appear she had the kids there either to be carrying on for so long. Which further proves what we already know to be true & what irks her a lot, the kids are hardly staying at her house. They prefer no balls Alove. Having the kids more hampers his chances of getting any vegan pussy too, so it’s a win win for Emmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Especially when it was specifically about what her body has achieved? Allowing me to carry and birth my children is basically top of my list. Not wasting money, self funding a silly TV show. I bet there’s lots that the rest of us could have done with an extra $160k from not paying tax too 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.