EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about people who film her are being filmed yeah no tit Sherlock Holmes, you are at events, so are numerous other people, we spot her in so many others stories at events, not to mention she looks nothing like the pics she posts, but there is zero way she’s got security tailing her filming anyone who is remotely looking her way.
Her lies are terrible.

She needs to go to the Cachia/Kearns school of fake legal letters and learn a trick or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s peen deep in cheezels and Shein looking for her next ill fitting outfit for her next gig as a Presenter. It’s all she’s ever want to be you know and when she wrote Logi and got one? who woulda thunk …. It would never happen.

and while I’m at it. Love how she blamed her ill fitting financial situation on her accountant who managed to pay super, activity statements etc but somehow forgot to pay tax??? I’m sorry. What???
Someone should alert her previous accountant that she's dragging them though the mud.. your accountant only acts ON YOUR INFORMATION. Its called an engagement letter whenever you use professional services.. you sign it.. it means you have provided accurate information to them! Imagine lying even to your accountant!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone should alert her previous accountant that she's dragging them though the mud.. your accountant only acts ON YOUR INFORMATION. Its called an engagement letter whenever you use professional services.. you sign it.. it means you have provided accurate information to them! Imagine lying even to your accountant!
I thought this! She really did try to lay the blame on the ex accountant. What a fucken idiot. No joke she's lost the plot. She probably used eTax for her business and then wonders why she owed 160K. Lying bleep.

Reactions: 28
I doubt it. She still gets some paid partnerships
She claims that she gets it! I don’t know why she’d lie about that. Surely she’d want to pretend that she was doing better than she is. I’m shocked she’d meet income thresholds with the way she spends.

Reactions: 10
She claims that she gets it! I don’t know why she’d lie about that. Surely she’d want to pretend that she was doing better than she is. I’m shocked she’d meet income thresholds with the way she spends.
Maybe i misheard then, i just heard her say shes on a single parent income as in, its just her salary supporting the house. Not the single parent pension? I cant bear to go back and listen tho.

Reactions: 23
I really hope The Children are with Nolove & not witnessing the shambles unfolding in their mother’s dressing room.

Reactions: 24
The level of detail that she recalls from tattle posts - there’s no way that has been relayed to her secondhand from sergeant cyber police. She has read it all direct. Word for word.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t let that shelf of vegan leather handbags fool ya
No one is looking at the handbags that have sat there all squashed & gathering dust for 6 years and thought “Mystery solved! So this is how she’s funding her lavish lifestyle!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe i misheard then, i just heard her say shes on a single parent income as in, its just her salary supporting the house. Not the single parent pension? I cant bear to go back and listen tho.
And always has to make sure people know it’s her paying everything, as if the ids have no father or support from him whatsoever
---
Is she claming she knows who one of us is. How woukd she.
She doesn’t, she is lying and trying to garner sympathy from her stupid followers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The level of detail that she recalls from tattle posts - there’s no way that has been relayed to her secondhand from sergeant cyber police. She has read it all direct. Word for word.
100% this. Shes known people spot her in public & she’s getting dragged all over town in the posts and comments, it’s her damage control.
She had a sheet behind her phone with notes on it I rekcon.

Reactions: 19
How come she doesn’t say she had a photo with a local cop and one of the trolls knows the cop, now the cop knows what a bleep Emmy is and said cop was mortified, who removed her photo and unfollowed her?
Why does she leave the good stuff out, her followers would love to know the half of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.