EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope The Children are with Nolove & not witnessing the shambles unfolding in their mother’s dressing room.
That will be the next lie… they’re with Limpy because of safety reasons. Which she admitted was a no of “not yet…. Gulp gulp but… “ fades off into the next lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does make enough money to pay for food & bills when many influencer partnerships are for free products?
When you find out, can you let the new accountant know. We don’t want her to miss declaring a gifted or event she needs to pay tax on.

The old one will be drafting her up a C&D letter as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a load of absolute horseshit. The karma bus is zooming down Citylink ready to deliver the dildo of consequences to Port Melb. And I, for one, cannot wait for the return trip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The level of detail that she recalls from tattle posts - there’s no way that has been relayed to her secondhand from sergeant cyber police. She has read it all direct. Word for word.
Exactly - imagine some CyberCop scrolling through 700 pages of Tattle & trying to summarise it for her 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Snarky has not been in here for a few months?
Exactly, she’s just so full of tit, same as the in the wild spotting at woolies, the ocean swim, all many months old.
back when Eric ditched her 😂 maybe that’s why she was so triggered.
Remember the wild spotting of her walking with Eric and he was miles away from her 🤣🤣 body language doesn’t lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly - imagine some CyberCop scrolling through 700 pages of Tattle & trying to summarise it for her 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️
And the poor dude reads 1 whole thread and has to actually ask where are the lies? He agrees with everything posted and decides the job isn’t for him, but in his short time employed by her feels like he really needs a Tattle code.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emmy you stupid lying bleep, you filmed someone who ASKED you to remove it due to DV and you didn't!? These unstable, rants are bleeping sensational.

I think us Tattlers have proved how easy it is to get 'private' info and now this jobless, uneducated, unskilled dead tit has got Slut Sister or her Niece to have a looky and put some puzzle pieces together *slow clap*

Many have tried to approach her when we were stupid enough to like her and discuss her problematic bullshit but get blocked because she is such a fragile rat. Hence why we end up here!? Not on her page. Lou Lou, YOU choose to read here.

Fuckkkk I hope this dim wit 'outs' me. Shaking in my boots Lou Lou.

This doesn't change the fact that you're a useless, jobless, unhygienic grifting piece of tit Mother that doesn't care for her kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
And why would the cyber cop even bother? Imagine doing a degree in cybersecurity and then spending your day watching us fezzas laughing over funny photos of treasure cat and his friends. Surely they’d have a more top priority case to work on right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
125 pages of tattle. Thats 125000 posts about one person. She is so problematic.
I dont know of any other influencer in Australia with this many pages.
Also on the cruise it took us 10 days to fill a thread. Which shows us the less she posts, the less problematic she is, the less we have to snark on.
She brings this tit on herself by acting superior to all of us.
I can tell you now from what ive gathered here we are all far more successful than her in many ways. No one here hates their kids, all of us have a lovely roof over our heads - a place we take pride in, we all have steady income that we pay tax on, we all have friends and family who are there for us in hard times.
She's so upset that we think we're a community lol. She's just jealous bc our community is kinder to each other than her now dwindling non existent "tribe".
Have another paid for bday gig emmy, lets see how many people pay this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The last time she ranted like this was during cheesecakegate... incoming stalker in 3, 2, 1...

Emmy - deflect, deflect, deflect...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lucky all those old stories resurfaced, the DV one laughing about Alove rated highly

Reactions: 8
duck me I’ve needed a laugh so badly and between the Emmy meltdown and my adored fezzas comments I lie in bed smiling.

My favourite part of the rant was her acknowledging we write to brands that give her grifts. Emmy they value our comments more than you lovely cause we actually have cash to spend and they want that more than they value you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me I’ve needed a laugh so badly and between the Emmy meltdown and my adored fezzas comments I lie in bed smiling.

My favourite part of the rant was her acknowledging we write to brands that give her grifts. Emmy they value our comments more than you lovely cause we actually have cash to spend and they want that more than they value you 😂
And unlike some, we have a strict policy - we don’t accept gifts.
Shes the only slag who belongs in the lock up, either jail or an asylum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She claims that she gets it! I don’t know why she’d lie about that. Surely she’d want to pretend that she was doing better than she is. I’m shocked she’d meet income thresholds with the way she spends.
I think she what she meant to say is single income but has messed up like always cannot articulate to save herself.

Reactions: 14
What a day to be alive!

She started the rant this morning in that god awful pale blue active wear and was still ranting up to about 9pm while still wearing it.

She needs to get off social media and ALove needs full time custody of the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me wanting to jump through my phone and hoist up every pair of pants she puts on that gut is not healthy.

PULL THEM UP!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.