EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha when I tell ppl I'm trying to lose the baby weight and they ask how old the baby is and I tell them 17 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So all this bleep wants is another grifted holiday from a brand so Michelle has made her "reach out" to her audience?
Pretty sad state of affairs if your manager at IMG of all places can't get you a gig when she's gotten you gold coast and whitsunday trips before.

The way she announced those girls sizes online is so disordered its disgusting. Then had to say hers was large bc she likes oversized. If C is wearing a medium yours isnt large you bleep.
I remember when she did that to S at the end of grade 6. Bought him clothes from Zara then stood on the front lawn and detailed every items size.
Why no one tells her this is damaging behaviour is beyond me.
And announcing that V loved the outfit she wore to Cirque so much she wanted to wear it to school casual clothes day??? Normal parents would say no you wore those clothes last night while eating popcorn & eating hotdogs so you need to put them in the laundry.

Reactions: 17
I need to see this Sumo shower scene but alas blocked..
---

duck me that bathroom is like something out of the Silence of the Lambs...
No be grateful your eyes haven’t seen it 😂🫣
---
It’s like she giving feedback to her grade 6 teacher on a school project.
---
Be warned - Lou is about to enter her underwater wall theme era

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh, she talks at that phone like her audience are her best friends. It’s wild. She’s deadset got no mates. What a sad c****.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Has Tim been watching Emmy?

😂😂
---
Lol. Why is she doubling down on the photoshop???? I know you all mentioned it but i just had to watch. What a deadset drongo.
Bloating doesnt make you gain 2 sizes and change your body shape.
Sorry was meant to quote myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally caught up. Y’all are hilarious my guts ache from laughing..
also! What is this advertisement.. they really called their boat emmylou ONEWORD ? View attachment 2841826View attachment 2841827
This emmylou was floating down the river long before this Muppet was on the scene. Maybe that's where her mum got her name from, she does like to blow smoke out her arse and is the size of this boat so it's fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOLLLLLLLLL. The best part of this is Emmy didnt mention Tattle AT ALL. She said a hate/gossip site. So all these three ladies have done is send us more friends. Thanks girls 😘
duck I’m so scared she’s put us on notice 😂

Sage loves cars yet no GP last week sorry Sagey mumma couldn’t grift so no tickets for you. Is this bleep going to take over this interest too? What’s happened to her love of basketball?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The anon sites are always delayed by like an hour.
Definitely Vida filming. Pure trash EL is.
This is hilarious, look at the camera man not sure how to take her... and even C looks like she's trying not to laugh at her over-acting and shouting 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.