EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve learnt something new today, I did not know that eating a whole pizza last week could cause my tummy to be right out here tonight, weird, or that coming up to my period I could bloat 🙄
Why don’t we just call it what it is, she photoshopped the duck out of herself in that active wear ensemble and people called her out, that’s what caused this serial of unhinged / manic behavior.
So now she’s justified why she looked like an old pig that died and floated up in the creek, we call that the float bloat. She was just missing the blow flies on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From the rear in that shower she is giving sumo wrestler brick shithouse vibes. The pig trotters adorned with all that hideous jewellery . There must be rust stains in whoever’s bathroom she borrowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since when did period bloat increase the size of your head, neck, hips, legs, arse and arms?
Weird also that her feet get smaller when she has period bloat and get extremely long when she does not. There's an opportunity for some medical research around this phenomenon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂 this made me literally burst out laughing bc i just didnt think of this.
I was like "wow they invited her to the VIP section and thats what they catered" but the lack of sauce and the foil makes sense that she brought it from and I'm dyingggg.
She spent 240 on the worlds ugliest dress but brings a hot dog in foil for everyone to eat. With no ketchup or mustard or anything. Lmaooo what an actual dickehead.
In the story from the VIP (🙄) seats V is holding a box of popcorn which they were probably given as part of the event. The tin foil on the hotdogs is weird & surely not how food vans etc would serve them. Mama probably hid the hotdogs in her ginormous jacket & kept them warm under her arms. Delicious 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry High pants today.

She cannot wait to get anything tailored first before she has to wear it.

Her shopping addiction is worrying - no wonder she had such high tax debt and the kids look like peasants.

She said it doesn’t matter that she’s worn them before getting them hemmed because they’re already ruined from doing the school run. 🤷‍♀️🤷🏽🤷🏻‍♂️
---
Guess who didn't make the gallery?!??!?!?!?

View attachment 2841340
One of these things is not like all the others…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now she’s justified why she looked like an old pig that died and floated up in the creek, we call that the float bloat. She was just missing the blow flies on her.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂 notgifted you are hilarious. I would love you in real life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Before it disappears, go back and watch the story with Emmy and Camiwlya being interviewed- I’m 100% sure that’s poor Vida filming - look at the height of the camera view when she pans to the guy and then back Emmy!! I’m sure that’s the only reason she took the poor thing 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Amy was right about one thing in her rant, I do come on tattle ever morning to start my day off right! It puts me in a great mood for the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
FLOPPYGUNT oh dear Lord 😂😂😂 I really need to request to change my name to something more appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally caught up. Y’all are hilarious my guts ache from laughing..
also! What is this advertisement.. they really called their boat emmylou ONEWORD ?
IMG_9965.jpeg
IMG_9966.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fezzas,i actially like the dress that Liz is wearing on the project. How do i find out who sells it?
There’s an I sta account
Fezzas, calm down. I totally understand what EL means about being bloated. I’ve been overweight bloated for the last few years 👎🏻
As usual I watch these no-detail-is-too-personal videos of her talking about fricken’ bloating & fricken’ periods & think WTF is filming this? Sage? Mini Me C? Forget paying tax, she needs to save $ for the decades of therapy her kids will need.

Reactions: 10
Before it disappears, go back and watch the story with Emmy and Camiwlya being interviewed- I’m 100% sure that’s poor Vida filming - look at the height of the camera view when she pans to the guy and then back Emmy!! I’m sure that’s the only reason she took the poor thing 😢
They just all disappeared

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.