EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Garnier ad must have been filmed a while ago - hair is shorter and blonder and she doesn’t have the new rings on - Plus 1000% that’s not her bathroom - maybe it’s Charlottes and she left it in such a state that Charlotte told her to piss off! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So all this bleep wants is another grifted holiday from a brand so Michelle has made her "reach out" to her audience?
Pretty sad state of affairs if your manager at IMG of all places can't get you a gig when she's gotten you gold coast and whitsunday trips before.

The way she announced those girls sizes online is so disordered its disgusting. Then had to say hers was large bc she likes oversized. If C is wearing a medium yours isnt large you bleep.
I remember when she did that to S at the end of grade 6. Bought him clothes from Zara then stood on the front lawn and detailed every items size.
Why no one tells her this is damaging behaviour is beyond me.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
RDOM captured the overgrown toddler at the circus.
With all those free loading grifters at opening night Cirque doesn’t need my money ever again.🤬
She would have been giving everyone a show they didn’t ask for bending over in that see through dress 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when she did that to S at the end of grade 6. Bought him clothes from Zara then stood on the front lawn and detailed every items size.
Why no one tells her this is damaging behaviour is beyond me.
I remember that too, I was dying inside for that poor kid. No wonder he lives with his Dad.

• Sad
Imagine being such a broke arse motherfucker that you have to borrow & soil up some else else’s shower in their home so you can film a reel. How desperate for cash can one be?
Her shower in the rental is a bleeping dump, probably consumed with mould, pubic hairs & dog piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actual showers in the hovel lol somehow I think Garnier would not want that, which makes me wonder why they want her at all?!!

IMG_8820.jpeg

IMG_8821.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s such a filthy pig, she would be the sort of house guest who would tit in the shower and waffle stomp it down the drain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Dammit Jackjumpers - you had one job today! 😫😫
Not one word this whole finals series from Emmy but you can guarantee she’ll remember she’s a ‘fan’ come Sunday! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lol. Why is she doubling down on the photoshop???? I know you all mentioned it but i just had to watch. What a deadset drongo.
Bloating doesnt make you gain 2 sizes and change your body shape.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dammit Jackjumpers - you had one job today! 😫😫
Not one word this whole finals series from Emmy but you can guarantee she’ll remember she’s a ‘fan’ come Sunday! 🙄
Even being MUs number 1 fan, it also comes at a cost for the club, so unless they cough up and she gets free tickets, there will be crickets.🦗

Damn you, JJs 😭

Reactions: 7
Lol. Why is she doubling down on the photoshop???? I know you all mentioned it but i just had to watch. What a deadset drongo.
Bloating doesnt make you gain 2 sizes and change your body shape.
Since when did period bloat increase the size of your head, neck, hips, legs, arse and arms?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We literally watched do a ridiculous hair tutorial that she totally fucked up, using about 17 different products, NONE OF WHICH WERE GARNIER. Maaaaybe she washes her hair with it, but only if she’s getting paid to!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.