EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fezzas,i actially like the dress that Liz is wearing on the project. How do i find out who sells it?

Reactions: 2
My son in law just walked past me and said is that the Vegas witch…. 😂 just from her voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Everyone else on the VIP area were dressed more casually, got it wrong again Emmy with your 🤢 outfit
Yep
Looks like Jessie Robert's (WAG group) and her hubby were in the front row weaeing jeans and a top... have not seen these hot dogs anywhere else!

Reactions: 13
She sure is a deluded mole, she blames her grossness on bloating. With bloating you only have one bump (sort of like a 4 month pregnancy bump). That ain’t bloating she’s got about 4 rolls and looks like a caterpillar or the Michelin man. Hers is just a combination of botched surgery, blubber & rolls for days brought on by inactivity & eating like a pig.

• Haha
What the duck? I don't check it for one day and tit goes wild.

I feel like I need to rip some alf Stewart on the fezzas..
I thought I told you cunts to settle the duck down..

Now please settle down so I can catch up.
Not in the diner!!! (Sorry I know this is days old but I couldn't not comment haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We know this is her thing, like the red dress to match the Virgin Cruise night last year, and the tennis ball dress to the AO. I genuinely think she thinks it's a flex
She could buy 10 beautiful, correctly fitting and fashionable dresses from Shein for the same as she paid for that ugly thing but with her it's all about the amount she spends on what she thinks is "fashun". Come to think about it, I know another Kearnt like that.

And yes I know Shein is fast fashion made in sweatshops all over Asia but I used it to prove a point and, full disclosure, I do but from there from time to time. Putting myself in the bin and now. 🚮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.