EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
Same not paying for 3 tickets when this skank gets gifted 3 plus the NZ show
---
How does she not notice all of Vida's Ticks?!? Omfg!!! The kid needs help, also C is wearing the same jeans as last night and Vida is wearing C's tee from last night, Whilst Mumma wears a $240 dress!!
Maybe check Vida for headlice Lou if you get a second, we know you are mad dog bizzzy!!!!!

Why are they even out on a school night?? No homework? No studying?? No bedtimes?

View attachment 2839705View attachment 2839706View attachment 2839707View attachment 2839708
Lice like clean hair no chance V has clean hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no chance she paid for 3 of those same tops! I believe she got one for herself and the kids are wearing it or vice versa! Happy to be proven wrong Emmy since you love answering to us nasty trolls here
...and was it REALLY necessary to say what size they're all wearing? duck off Emmy.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I hope she is recording all these details and giving the to her new accountant by the end of the year! If she doesn't want to pay tax on them she should refuse them or donate them!

Reactions: 11
Fezzas, calm down. I totally understand what EL means about being bloated. I’ve been overweight bloated for the last few years 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she so obsessed about telling everyone what size clothes she and the girls wear??! Literally most of her followers are complete strangers! I don’t go to Woolies and say hi to the checkout operator and say ‘In case you were wondering I’m wearing a Size 16 top and my jeans are an 18’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like WTF??! It’s honestly just so weird!!! 😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Her “dressing barometer” is how she feels. Not if it looks good, fits, is appropriate. Nup. None of those things. Just Oi duck it I’m wearing this even if I look tit it makes me feeeel good. 🤦‍♀️. THIS answers a LOT of questions we ask about ill fitting clothes. In other words she has NFI about how to dress herself. Hello 14yo Lou stuck in your time warp of adolescence.
And duck me, we are back on the shitnzells bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is this mole asking for holiday rips form people in different states ? Is she hoping for freebies? Bizarre

also why doesn't she take them away for a week? It's not like she has a job! Most selfish witch ever.. ask the kids collectively 6 months in advance what they would like to do! Is she that skint?

Reactions: 15
Why is this mole asking for holiday rips form people in different states ? Is she hoping for freebies? Bizarre

also why doesn't she take them away for a week? It's not like she has a job! Most selfish witch ever.. ask the kids collectively 6 months in advance what they would like to do! Is she that skint?
Open heart surgery, now that's something I haven't done on the school holidays....

*Disclaimer for the DeluLou stans: I'm not making fun of the poor kid who's having surgery, more so for dimwitlou to post it as an idea

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A few things
1. What the duck is she wearing??
2. Vida actually has ticks and SlugLord is too busy being on a media wall to notice.
3. Vida also looks absolutely vacant on the inside. And outside actually.
4. Camiwlyaaa only owns one pair of shoes.
You are so right! Go and watch the first video of the red carpet when the three of them are walking on to it. Vida is twitching her head from side to side, her jaw is uncontrollable and she keeps blinking to.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Tell us you swim all those laps yet get a stitch just reaching around your waist, such a picture of health 🤡🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is she getting the money for all of the new clothes trash that she wears?

Rants about a huge tax bill (160k for those playing at home) and then forks out for a $220 Hershey bar clown dress. She's in new tit every day. The absolute audacity.

Taking bets Fezzas, do we think she will actually take The Children to even one of the suggestions that have been sent to her?
No. No we don't because the dumb fucks that replied don't realise she doesn't care what they said, she needed to boost her engagement numbers.

• Haha
Taking bets Fezzas, do we think she will actually take The Children to even one of the suggestions that have been sent to her?
No. No we don't because the dumb fucks that replied don't realise she doesn't care what they said, she needed to boost her engagement numbers.
She’s doing that so a place will reach out and offer her kids an experience or outing for free.
This bloated witch couldn’t pay for a nice Easter break away or holiday activities with her own cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fezzas, calm down. I totally understand what EL means about being bloated. I’ve been overweight bloated for the last few years 👎🏻
That means i am i the bloated clu as well.
---
Where is she getting the money for all of the new clothes trash that she wears?

Rants about a huge tax bill (160k for those playing at home) and then forks out for a $220 Hershey bar clown dress. She's in new tit every day. The absolute audacity.
Credit cards. I bet she has a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.