EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child looks so miserable all the time. And the clip where she and C are rehashing the show, poor V is shoved right out. She doesn't even keep an eye on her!
Yes I noticed too!!!!! My heart broke for Vida then 💔 She’s just the tag along so Mumma looks like Mother of the Year 😢

I’m pretty sure the hot dogs were from the venue - she mentioned the hotdogs and popcorn stand - I know she does some gross things but I don’t think she has BYO’d them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can someone have absolutely zero friends? Like I get it, she is awful, but there’s not one person who is ever happy to be seen with her?

What happened to Charlotte? Charlotte, are you still alive?
Looks like she has stoped working for Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaarooh we have PoliceConstableSafetyLou in da hovel complete with green prison bra to show you your fit if you get caught speeding. Drive Safe .. not you fezzas… just ma communidy.
IMG_5585.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she raw dogs that hot dog in a roll. It’d be drier than a Nuns…. 🤮 I think I need a drink of water just looking at it
Did someone say salmonella ?
---
I did hear it on good authority that Emmy was being paid to cater / meal prep for Charlotte, she’s also moonlighting as a home cook doing meals for people and delivering them for cash.
Lucky her kitchen is not council certified so the council report will go down a treat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
More new clothes??

Since selling her ZM share its seems she is spending more and more on clothes for herself.

Would she have money left over after the sale?

Reactions: 10
BLOATING......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not that much darl! Looks like Emmy was awake with the crickets and Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would be more relatable if she owned the whole tax debt instead of leaving out the key details.. and saying she's short of money and not spending on clothes etc for the next 3 months or do a challenge .. but we know her existing wardrobe is revolting and she wouldn't show anyone in it for that kind of content! Nor would she have the will
Power.. so another opportunity lost!

Reactions: 12
Yes I noticed too!!!!! My heart broke for Vida then 💔 She’s just the tag along so Mumma looks like Mother of the Year 😢

I’m pretty sure the hot dogs were from the venue - she mentioned the hotdogs and popcorn stand - I know she does some gross things but I don’t think she has BYO’d them.
I'm sure they had hot dogs there to match the circus theme.

Reactions: 9
There is no chance she paid for 3 of those same tops! I believe she got one for herself and the kids are wearing it or vice versa! Happy to be proven wrong Emmy since you love answering to us nasty trolls here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to hide the fact she puts slimming filters on by saying she's bloated sometimes?
Nice try Emmy but bloating doesn't also affect your legs and thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry High pants today.

She cannot wait to get anything tailored first before she has to wear it.

Her shopping addiction is worrying - no wonder she had such high tax debt and the kids look like peasants.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.