EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they just bring sausages and bread from home to eat whilst at the performance? So, deloulou spends a ridiculous amount of money to dress herself, even down to new underwear and then they can't afford to purchase dinner? Make that make sense... and please, for the love of God - go and buy your kids some clothes that fit and is appropriate to the occasion.
😂😂😂 this made me literally burst out laughing bc i just didnt think of this.
I was like "wow they invited her to the VIP section and thats what they catered" but the lack of sauce and the foil makes sense that she brought it from and I'm dyingggg.
She spent 240 on the worlds ugliest dress but brings a hot dog in foil for everyone to eat. With no ketchup or mustard or anything. Lmaooo what an actual dickehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was watching that story and her dress was creeping up higher and higher…she pulled it down just in time before her knickers showed. Having a shopping addiction but being unable to buy your correct size (maybe this dress doesn’t come in a bigger size which means you do not buy it).

Edited: just checked StyleRunner and the only size sold out is XL (and it says it is true to size). 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Amy was right about one thing in her rant, I do come on tattle ever morning to start my day off right! It puts me in a great mood for the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
😂😂😂 this made me literally burst out laughing bc i just didnt think of this.
I was like "wow they invited her to the VIP section and thats what they catered" but the lack of sauce and the foil makes sense that she brought it from and I'm dyingggg.
She spent 240 on the worlds ugliest dress but brings a hot dog in foil for everyone to eat. With no ketchup or mustard or anything. Lmaooo what an actual dickehead.
I really bleeping hope not. How embarrassing and those poor kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally sweating like a pig in her fake fur, imagine the stench, what with the sausage casing fit of that tight polyester stretched dress and the smell of that musty fur fresh off the hovel floor, ugh!!!!
Mix that with vag smells of not showering and you have a pwerful perfume right there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mumma WTF is this?

Did they use your blanche method?

🤮View attachment 2840021
---

The pricing is crazy. I’ve been to 3 or 4 shows and I would love to take my daughter but I just can’t justify spending that much for a few hours experience
I can’t believe she raw dogs that hot dog in a roll. It’d be drier than a Nuns…. 🤮 I think I need a drink of water just looking at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it really that cold over in Melbourne late afternoon? We are still sweltering here in WA so could not imagine a yeti coat!

I have no interest in cirque de Soleil .. seen one years ago .. assume they are mostly the same.. BUT it does say you're not allowed to being in your own food and drinks.. is this why they are eating outside and where did she hide the 3 hot dog buns? Under her roly poly dress or did they duck back to the car? Maybe they should have cavity searched mumma.. Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t have a handbag…..so I’d hate to see where she stored said hot dogs…..

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't think she bought the hotdogs there - surely she didn't BYO. Their page says no outside food allowed.

Reactions: 7
I would be MORTIFIED if my mum rocked up to school in a bra top 🫣 and not body shaming - just inappropriate. You don’t see dads rock up topless with just a light open jacket on

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
V just tunes out to the sound of EL talking to C on camera. Sad to see how tired she looks. If I filmed my kids eating a hotdog for a video I was posting to a public grifter account they’d never go anywhere with me but for V it’s all she knows.
If her Cyber Security Team were any good, they would have told her not to post photos of her girls eating hot dogs in public, so you're actually putting your own kids in jeopardy Lou

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's crazy hair day at school for the girls, what's Emmy's excuse?
What do you mean? She's been working on her hair since 3am.

I hope someone at the school asked her to button up her jacket. No matter what size, you're at a school event. Cover up.

Screen_Recording_20240328_060752_Instagram_exported_39505~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Can someone tell me what a beauty loop is? Is it like a frequent buyer club? Because it sounds like it if she thinks Camelia is at a higher level.
The more you spend the higher your ranking and you get free stuff at different intervals. Maybe 4 times a year and a free makeover. Like make up done. It’s pretty awesome. It goes up to level 4 and I’m a level 3. Helps to have a teen daughter obsessed with Mecca and I’m also obsessed now too.

Reactions: 10
Jaw Swing in full effect!

She looks like she smells of ciggie butts in a beer bottle!!

IMG_8781.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.