EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$900 for family tickets watching people swing from trapezes on uncomfy chairs.. hell no says this hot pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve gone deep under cover hence the new profile pic 🥸 Can’t be too careful with the Cyber Security Expert (below) watching our every move.
your profile pic has made my day, I can’t stop laughing 😂😂 secret agent Lou will never find you now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How does she not notice all of Vida's Ticks?!? Omfg!!! The kid needs help, also C is wearing the same jeans as last night and Vida is wearing C's tee from last night, Whilst Mumma wears a $240 dress!!
Maybe check Vida for headlice Lou if you get a second, we know you are mad dog bizzzy!!!!!

Why are they even out on a school night?? No homework? No studying?? No bedtimes?

View attachment 2839705View attachment 2839706View attachment 2839707View attachment 2839708
That child looks so miserable all the time. And the clip where she and C are rehashing the show, poor V is shoved right out. She doesn't even keep an eye on her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
TRDOM and their 50 yo child were there, right up the front with Kate Cebrano, Lou must be lower in the grifting rankings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes, I am obsessed, I have a lot of laughs over here. Keeps me entertained.
But you must be too if you know whats going on over here!

You call us trolls and mean etc but you all must pop by for a visit otherwise you wouldn't know what its about. You must also specifically search emmylous thread. So get the duck off your high horse head. Go suck a fart.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Should we expect another rant, we did say her dress was hideous and her kids look bored? How precious are we going here now. Rant only when she needs to cover her ass leading up to RSC? Rant because even more friends are no where to be seen (cue Anthony and Brad on the weekend).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should we expect another rant, we did say her dress was hideous and her kids look bored? How precious are we going here now. Rant only when she needs to cover her ass leading up to RSC? Rant because even more friends are no where to be seen (cue Anthony and Brad on the weekend).
I really wonder what set her off the other day. I think it was building for agessss and the guys comment about her age was just the firing shot she needed to go off. Bc all he said was an ageist comment. He didnt mention photoshop or tattle or her batwing arms. That was all from here and it was sooo funny.
Maybe she was PMSing and it all just came to a head. Ya know how she's so fertile and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Checked out Brooke Blurton’s Cirque du soleil stories (the fellow garnier *ambassador) and she’s done one story. One. No tanning dress and hair rollers, no photo wall and hot dog, no underwear spiel. Emmy has zero class and zero clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Checked out Brooke Blurton’s Cirque du soleil stories (the fellow garnier *ambassador) and she’s done one story. One. No tanning dress and hair rollers, no photo wall and hot dog, no underwear spiel. Emmy has zero class and zero clue.
Just checked it out! Lol.

But also completely forgot it was Flourish who gets emmy half her invites to the tit she goes to.
Comedy festival started today i think. Wonder if she will get invited to any stand up. Considering she's a stand up comedian you'd think she'd be one of the first in line to attend some shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instead of bleeping Afro beats, wouldn’t you put music more suited to the theme of the night??????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they just bring sausages and bread from home to eat whilst at the performance? So, deloulou spends a ridiculous amount of money to dress herself, even down to new underwear and then they can't afford to purchase dinner? Make that make sense... and please, for the love of God - go and buy your kids some clothes that fit and is appropriate to the occasion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope to christ that the fugly ass dress was not purchased in the last 6 months 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.