EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try not to judge people by their spelling but you’d think they could proof read before they post on Outspoken
Im sure its someone from here having a laugh. That is not a serious comment and fezzas should know that.
Funny that that is the only faceless account comment that they left up though.
As if they dont have an agenda.
---
The pink shoes! Is she wearing tan tights with them or is she smothered in orange tan??
Blackface

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh yes, a fake fur to finish off the look, duck me dead!

View attachment 2839574
When you have Cirque de Soleil with The Apprentice Influencer & The Other Child at 6pm and a “meeting” at 11pm…
---
Christ on a bike, what the duck is this!! 😵

ETA: duck me dead. It got worse 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s quite cool in Melbourne tonight so I’ll wear a ginormous faux fur coat over a sheer piece of fabric & underwear. Dumbo goes to the Circus.
---
You're safe. Not a gbanger.

View attachment 2839710
May as w
Both girls are pumped to be there
Is Luzia
So so easy.
---

Late nights two nights in a row. We won’t see a pic of V at the end like last night she will probably asleep before it ends.
---
I am so conflicted with little V. Personally, i wouldn't put my kids in that position ever, but, if V wants to go and not miss out, i get that too. She looked so uncomfortable and sad. I would not expect any influencer to discuss their childrens medical history but i truly, truly hope she is given a choice and her appearances on media walls are not 'overly encouraged' by MummaLou. I think there is an upcoming generation of kids (of influencers who do this) who have been bought up in an environment where they know nothing different and the repercussions from it could be quite scary.
Unfortunately it seems EL’s version of spending quality time is taking them to all the grifted events. The novelty would wear off when instead of beautiful quiet moments & chats with your Mum you’re stuck posing for strangers to have your body & private info publicly on display on public accounts you have no control over.
I think there’s also an element of “if I have to hang out with the children then I at least want some income/amazing mother persona publicity out of it”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tricks of the Trade!!!! Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

IMG_8756.jpeg

---
Sadly Sage was not there to cover Vidas ears...... And she also gets a booster seat!! 😳

STFU Emmy!!! Vida is not in a good way, mentally. 😞
Always being ignored and wearing Emmys Nike pants.

IMG_8758.jpeg
IMG_8759.jpeg
IMG_8757.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
V just tunes out to the sound of EL talking to C on camera. Sad to see how tired she looks. If I filmed my kids eating a hotdog for a video I was posting to a public grifter account they’d never go anywhere with me but for V it’s all she knows.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
For the area they got seats in! $396 EACH

Meanwhile a family doing it tough would have really appreciated the seats!!

IMG_8760.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2839978
The shows are fantastic but that pricing is ridiculous
---
Tricks of the Trade!!!! Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

View attachment 2839952
---
Sadly Sage was not there to cover Vidas ears...... And she also gets a booster seat!! 😳

STFU Emmy!!! Vida is not in a good way, mentally. 😞
Always being ignored and wearing Emmys Nike pants.

View attachment 2839966View attachment 2839967View attachment 2839968
Did she bring the hotdogs in a thermos?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely that dress is a pisstake, 😳 I literally threw up a little in my mouth.
Those poor unfortunate looking kids too. I’m no snob, but if I take my kids out, they don’t look like hobo’s in need of a good wash.
Look after them AmyLou you beast. Instead of that pathetic dress you have on that looks fkn ridiculous, how about you spend some money on buying the kids some decent clothes. FFS, you just don’t see it. Get your fat head out of your own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mumma WTF is this?

Did they use your blanche method?

🤮
IMG_6299.jpeg

---
The shows are fantastic but that pricing is ridiculous
!
The pricing is crazy. I’ve been to 3 or 4 shows and I would love to take my daughter but I just can’t justify spending that much for a few hours experience

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wanted to get tickets to see Cirque de Soleil when they first came out. $1,000 for a family of five. Sorry but no.

• Wow

View attachment 2839978
Not even a family doing it tough. Literally most of us 😬

Over the years I have often thought of taking my little family to Cirque but the ticket prices have been astronomical. Is it just me? I’m sure it’s a fun night but $900+ - yeah nah.

Another reason to loathe influencers - all this free tit, constantly. So depressing to see them living it up when most of us work our arses off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve gone deep under cover hence the new profile pic 🥸 Can’t be too careful with the Cyber Security Expert (below) watching our every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wanted to get tickets to see Cirque de Soleil when they first came out. $1,000 for a family of five. Sorry but no.
I got tickets to see ECHO on Friday night, I filtered by cheapest and got 69 (USD tho). Anyway go through the whole process. Each ticket had a 37USD charge on top for "service fees, venue fees, state tax, county tax".
I swear if my baby wasnt coming soon and this was my last opportunity to see a show I was gonna can it bc of how stupid that price structure was. 162AUD per ticket instead of just 105AUD. I love cirque and thats the only reason but seeing emmy there definitely wouldnt convince me to go to a show.

• Heart
  • Wow
‼‼ BREAKING NEWS - Undercover agents have let Emmylou know that they have located the source of the person(s) that snapped the footage of around the hovel!!!

It was The GOOGLE MAPS car!!!!!

• Haha
Not even a family doing it tough. Literally most of us 😬

Over the years I have often thought of taking my little family to Cirque but the ticket prices have been astronomical. Is it just me? I’m sure it’s a fun night but $900+ - yeah nah.

Another reason to loathe influencers - all this free tit, constantly. So depressing to see them living it up when most of us work our arses off
I wanted to go years ago and back then I thought it was expensive. And that was just for me.

Completely agree. Influencers getting all these free experiences that majority of people just can't afford.

I’ve gone deep under cover hence the new profile pic 🥸 Can’t be too careful with the Cyber Security Expert (below) watching our every move.
Your profile pic makes me laugh so much.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.