EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking photos wasn’t a matter of concern to Lounatics at the caravan park when she posted pics and videos on her story of other people’s children in their bathers
One mother commented so on the Big 4 post or whatever caravan park it was
That’s right, same as what she does every time she’s at the cinema or at the market, people appear in her stories without consent all the time.
---
Just checking in to make sure no fezzas were arrested today by Gerry the cyber cop 👮
Turns out he’s still waiting for payment, he can’t start until he sees the money …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks @Michy02 i get so much anxiety when a thread goes to page 51!

Very interesting her trying to dox people not realising the repercussions of that. Its illegal.

I just finally caught up on her rant.
Majorrrrr deni longlegs vibes. With the federal police investigating his storage cage robbery 😂😂😂
Emmylou get the duck off tattle and go touch some grass you useless duck.
The one thing I took from allllll of this is that its affected her business when people have been posting on other brand partner posts about her tax debt and other negative comments about her.

The problem is, those people are not tattlers.
Each to their own, they can do what they feel is right but tattlers keep it here.
Perhaps she should expose tattle more so that people who dislike her have a place to vent.

Michelle from IMG must be regretting every life decision she's made to date to get her to this point in time representing this unhinged looney.

Finally, right before this screenshot she said "i have the guts to stand here and own it" you certainly do love. You own that gut with all your might.
She was so fucken smug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went back to listen to the clip where Emmy claims that someone took a photo outside her house and posted it here. To the best of my knowledge and memory that's never happened.

Emmy's filmed herself many times out the front.

Also there's been s few houses for sale, auction and rent in her street. People do drive or walk by to see what the neighbours are like before they drop millions on a house.

Sometimes social media content creators need to take a step back and think about what they share online.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How could she even do infomercials…..what am I talkin about bub? somebody tell me where I am? tee hee, nose scrunch, faaark me this is a hard farkin gig for mumma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just went back to listen to the clip where Emmy claims that someone took a photo outside her house and posted it here. To the best of my knowledge and memory that's never happened.

Also there's been s few houses for sale, auction and rent in her street. People do drive or walk by to see what the neighbours are like before they drop millions on a house.

Sometimes social media content creators need to take a step back and think about what they share online.
Wasnt that photo from google street view, hey Emmy how do you think you would go in court against google.👮‍♂️👨‍⚖️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The combined IQ of her followers on those Outspoken comments is leaving me in tears 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably felt so righteous and justified after her rant.. but it just comes across as crazy. Thought she didn’t read here? Thought she didn’t care about trolls?

Reactions: 15
Thanks Emmy for ramping up the drama for us Fezzas!

It’s been a dry old time here with your cruise content as interesting as dirty dishwater and no more Weds night roots so we've been struggling to fill up the pages here. I watched your stories again and nearly pulled a muscle from rolling my eyes so hard and am amazed at how you managed to stay focused and on point for as long as you did! Well done for chucking a tantrum that a 3 year old would be proud of 🏆

ETA big props to @Director of Mugs for an awesome new avatar design rushed out after last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also Emmy you will find that your elephants banquet ex business shows up on google maps to let everyone know where you live. You say you dont want stalkers, you certainly did not keep your place secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She probably felt so righteous and justified after her rant.. but it just comes across as crazy. Thought she didn’t read here? Thought she didn’t care about trolls?
This may get her some short term sympathy from the bogans in the Burbs but it wont get her new clients for $$, she comes across as damaged goods, deranged and highly unmarketable ..

Reactions: 21

It was probably a pic from her own bloody stories! I’ve been here the beginning and no one has posted a pic they took in front of her house. Some of our Fezzas work/live locally and have captured her in the wild like the Z Grade celebrity she is.

Reactions: 27
This is my outfit for the Fezza protection program. Does not come in my size but hey in my mind im a size 6 so i will squeeze into it.
Can we get a bulk discount, or would that make it too easy for the computer cops to find us all? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we get a bulk discount, or would that make it too easy for the computer cops to find us all? 🤣
Not if we move to bali and share bunk beds. We can find a Ketut and we can all be his play bunnies.
---
#126 emmys cage has been rattled, turning to cyber cops as she is disturbed, and counting on love from the bogans from the burbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.