EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Someone in the comments of the Outspoken asked where she was from, Star Wars, how I laughed so hard knowing this is exactly who they pictured

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Come at Me’…..ooooh we so scared!!!! How can we be trolls when we keep our comments here and not directly to her?? If you aren’t going to change and you are going to continue to photoshop yourself then maybe stop reading here!!

Also…Wifi booster! She got totally ripped off!! Silly thing just had to go to JB or Officeworks and buy an actual booster or a wifi nest! Nothing that needs a $19/month plan….🤦🏻‍♀️
There's a difference to a wifi booster and an extra mifi modem. I'm so not technology minded but I know the difference. The poor lady just got ripped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the Outspoken rant again and can't stop laughing at her describing GemmaGucci's outfit....'black open toe sandals', not to be confused with closed toe Sandals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just watched the Outspoken rant again and can't stop laughing at her describing GemmaGucci's outfit....'black open toe sandals', not to be confused with closed toe Sandals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Almost sounds like she’s ripped off a song 🎵

Shawty (Gemma)had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur) (open toe sandals)
The whole club (woolies) was lookin' at her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Outspoken post is hilarious you all take the moral ground, keep paying your taxes and go to work on the regular but it's fine for her to do duck all and grift everything! She's inspirational etc etc. Get the absolute duck out of here. Where are all these "fans" donating to her cause of the moment if they believe in her authenticity???

Reactions: 21
Almost sounds like she’s ripped off a song 🎵

Shawty (Gemma)had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur) (open toe sandals)
The whole club (woolies) was lookin' at her
💀💀💀💀💀💀 as Sarah Kearnts would say, 'I cant' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey cyber security team! (Read: Emmy, Slin, King Babe 47.0)

I was going to praise Emmy for seemingly getting the dress code right tonight at the Stan event! Then it turns out she hadn’t actually read the invitation correctly after all and didn’t even know she was there for a movie and not a TV show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Keep persisting Emmy! Your reading and comprehension skills will get better one day 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
cracks me up the detail in which she described the outfit but in the next breath says “I don’t know much about it” fkn cooked!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope you dragged them down in your washing basket
I’m burning mine, along with all my black pants. Can’t risk someone spotting me as I tip them into the donation bin. Plus you know mumma’s DNA is all over them. Can’t be too careful!!!! duck knows what I’m wearing to work tomorrow. I guess just my undies and hope that confidence really is contagious

• Haha
I’m burning mine, along with all my black pants. Can’t risk someone spotting me as I tip them into the donation bin. Plus you know mumma’s DNA is all over them. Can’t be too careful!!!! duck knows what I’m wearing to work tomorrow. I guess just my undies and hope that confidence really is contagious
Don't forget your blazer, its going to be a little chilly tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight, the “journalists” at Outspoken are just going to take everything this narcissistic liar is saying as gospel? They aren’t going to do one second of their own research? I for one won’t be listening Friday but I look forward to a summary about how this pathetic loser is the ‘victim’.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good old ‘trolling stalkers’ story I guess. bleeping absolutely delusional, the whole lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope she had permission to film all those people at the movies. Or are we watching a tv show Cameeelia?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Outspoken are blocking..great Journalism!
They have always struck me as vacuous little people pleasers. Not very bright.

As soon as an influencer questions them they delete. I place no stock in a single thing they have to say 😴😴

Reactions: 22
Please nobody listen to the outspoken podcast.
Even if its 100 people less than usual they dont need your listen.
We know they'll kiss her saggy ass for 10 mins straight and then move onto someone with more clout like Tammy Hembrow.
Stop reading their posts or commenting on them too. They dont need the engagement.
---
So someone will believe this fake troll account but not all the other mounting evidence bc they come from anon accounts. This is the quality of people on the Outspoken page.
Pls stop engaging with them full stop.
You can never win against stupidity.
The one thing we pride ourselves on is we dont do this tit on the gram and we keep it here so she has to come looking for it so the onus is on her.
Sorry to sound like an annoying mum or teacher but its just not worth arguing with people who kiss her ass or giving the 3 basic women any traction.
Report their post for bullying and move on. Pls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Emmy woukd attend the opening of a cheezels box and think she was going to a cheese and wine tasting.

• Haha

Someone in the comments of the Outspoken asked where she was from, Star Wars, how I laughed so hard knowing this is exactly who they pictured
I am deceased ☠☠☠ I am exhausted from screaming and wheezing at mumma's."Come at me" stories and this thread today. Just when I thought she was flat lining....we back Fezzas! ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.