EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would also like to know why they named the name that emmylou said?
Wouldnt that be doxxing bc they dont have proof?
Also, what if someone comes for her now based on the name and she is bullied? I hope they're happy with themselves.
No wonder they got fired from channel 7. I bet they were super entitled and problematic and the only way they could earn an income was to start their own business
They have not edited out names..I would be quite concerned if I were them. Hope they have a legal team like Lardy has a Cyber team! if they read here to get their material im guessing the names will be removed by the end of the day..

Reactions: 20
They have not edited out names..I would be quite concerned if I were them. Hope they have a legal team like Lardy has a Cyber team! if they read here to get their material im guessing the names will be removed by the end of the day..
I know for a fact she definitely got the name wrong. Totally wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know for a fact she definitely got the name wrong. Totally wrong.
The dumb witch struggles with identifying what day of the week it is, let alone recall the name of one of her 'trolls', and let's face it, even if she did know the name she 100% would have butchered the pronunciation of it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A year ago I bumped into Amy modelling outside Dumbarse and she happily took a photo with me. I then took some in the wild pics but think I deleted them because I didn’t want the negative energy in my camera roll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
‘Come at Me’…..ooooh we so scared!!!! How can we be trolls when we keep our comments here and not directly to her?? If you aren’t going to change and you are going to continue to photoshop yourself then maybe stop reading here!!

Also…Wifi booster! She got totally ripped off!! Silly thing just had to go to JB or Officeworks and buy an actual booster or a wifi nest! Nothing that needs a $19/month plan….🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
A working mum with businesses 😳

View attachment 2837557
She is an influencer!!

Amy continually influences people not to buy tit and what brands to avoid.

Love it when people make ignorant comments like this as it proves the quality of her following.
Fancy not knowing you have to have businesses to be a "working mum with businesses" 🤔

• Haha
What did she say about the handbags? Like don’t be fooled by the bags in the background? Do we take that as meaning she had to sell them? Not that most of them would be worth much. Vegan leather 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dumb witch struggles with identifying what day of the week it is, let alone recall the name of one of her 'trolls', and let's face it, even if she did know the name she 100% would have butchered the pronunciation of it
Not being able to pronounce her owns sisters name is a good indicator.
Is S-Lin one word?

Ooohhh down to one mobile plan now, how the mighty have fallen.

Any chance TechLou knows you can buy a WiFi booster upfront, basically anywhere, for a fraction of a monthly plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh is the new cybersecurity team reading here? Can you fix my fax machine please and thankyou
While there at it, my answering machine is not recording. Can they find me a tape for it. No one gets to leave me farkin messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Taking photos wasn’t a matter of concern to Lounatics at the caravan park when she posted pics and videos on her story of other people’s children in their bathers
One mother commented so on the Big 4 post or whatever caravan park it was

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.