EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious. If this pic at Woolies had been on the Daily Mail and resulted in Woolies offering a colab, would it be an issue? Other 'celebs' (for want of a better word) have been photographed shopping etc and had those pics placed on the net without their permission.....And as for someone standing outside her home taking a photo, how would she know it was someone from here? It could have been one of the poor, tortured souls in her community who was ever so excited 🤐 to be in her hood and wanted to share that with her friends. I have followed this page for a long while and don't recall photos of her home taken by fezzas, just the ones off google available to all. The whole thing is very odd and can't help but feel that there is an agenda at play here.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, in regards to her comment of 'come at me'.....i know back in the day, before i even knew about Tattle, i asked her a question, genuinely interested and got blocked. I was polite and kind. So respectfully AmyLou, its a tad hard to 'Come At You' when you are immediately blocked, even being polite in a question.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What the duck? I don't check it for one day and tit goes wild.

I feel like I need to rip some alf Stewart on the fezzas..
I thought I told you cunts to settle the duck down..

Now please settle down so I can catch up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also Emmy you will find that your elephants banquet ex business shows up on google maps to let everyone know where you live. You say you dont want stalkers, you certainly did not keep your place secret.
OPSEC fails galore, you can ask your cybersecurity detail what that means CrazyLou
---
Here it is. They did the hard work for us by uploading the rant.

Hahaha "esculating"

Shopping Trolley mudered, groceries just gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh she’s coming back strong after her psychotic rant. Eye bags visible, even having to hold her own phone & downsizing her Optus plan. The mighty mole has fallen hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aaahhh you can "buy a booster from Officeworks" can you, Amy?

You're welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.