EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi to Emmys Cyber Security team reading here. While you’re at it could you please investigate the TikTok account held by Camelia who is under 13. I believe this breaches the terms and conditions in Australia. Also as Emmy is a follower of this underage account and is aware of the age of the account holder that she too is in breach of the terms and conditions of TikTok. I’m just trying to keep everyone safe here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If she wants to keep safe,get of the gram and keep yourself and your family private. Its not hard for people to work outwhere she lives. She filmed numerous crap in her front yard during covid lockdown. Her photos show her house and the neighbours. Those houses are well know as to their location in Melbourne and she had a car with her name plastered all overit, parked on her naturestrip. She only has herself to blame
Exactly, where’s neighbour John’s anonymity? She’s told all her followers his name, where he lives so for duck sake, talk about pot calling the kettle black!!! No one that’s anywhere near her is safe, she couldn’t give a rats arse whom she films and then posts to the gram, duck right off you revolting, pathetic, mad woman!!!

Reactions: 29
They’ll go soft on her I’m thinking
It looks like we're going to be getting more visitors here as tattle is named! Some people don't know it but may now.. also aren't Outspoken the ones that first aired her tax debt? Hmmmm..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a rewards program with Mecca. Not a great one, usually just crappy sachets, and I think it's 4 a year, with 3 or 4 levels. It's been such a long time since I've shopped with Mecca. I moved over to Adore - much better samples and they actually do sales and GWP.

EDIT - you're in the US right Buttercup? Mecca is an overpriced beauty/skincare store. Think Sephora but a bit more high end. Really popular with tweens at the moment because TikTok 8 year old "beauty influencers".
Yep, I'm over here.....won't say where in case Amylou's security starts rounding us up, lol. But our Sephoras are being overrun, evidently, by tweens messing up all the samples and wanting to buy Drunk Elephant. I cannot stand what influencers have done to our world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As suspected Outspoken taking her side and labelling us as trolls. They do know most of what she said was exaggerated or an outright lie. How is what they do any different to what we do in theory. Very few of us directly contact her and how many influencers/celebrities (not Lou but you get my point)...really can complain when they put themselves out in the public arena. You simply can't have your cake and eat it too! If she reads here off her own back that's 💯 on her! Don't want to hear it then don't seek it out!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
As suspected Outspoken taking her side and labelling us as trolls. They do know most of what she said was exaggerated or an outright lie. How is what they do any different to what we do in theory. Very few of us directly contact her and how many influencers/celebrities (not Lou but you get my point)...really can complain when they put themselves out in the public arena. You simply can't have your cake and eat it too! If she reads here off her own back that's 💯 on her! Don't want to hear it then don't seek it out!!!
They are happy to profit off of her misery and make an episode about it.. no different to here (but hey are monetising it) but like to take the high moral ground! 🤣 Grubs the lot of them.. they all feed off each other!

• Haha
Or they can't be bothered investigating the truth so they take the easy way out.

Reactions: 16
The Outspoken girls are visitors to this site (hi girls) and know that OneWord is problematic but won't say anything in case they are targeted as mean girls.

Maybe the "person" she is talking about at her house is/are the two uniformed female police officers who did a drive by one day to see if they could spot her?? Guess what.......they did.

OneWord has no consideration for the privacy of anyone and regularly films innocent bystanders that are then posted to her SM. She can't get enough media walls to quench her exhausting thirst for fame and is very happy to let strangers take photos of her and her children. But trolls, hey!!

If her privacy and security was so important to her, the last thing she should be doing is selling her tit online and having buyers collect it from The Hovel.

All the information she was ranting about was from here, so once again she's lying but none of this behaviour is a surprise to any of us.

Hi AmyLou 👋
But you won't see this as you don't read Tattle 🤔

Keep making your $$ from your gossip site ladies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok well good to know. Now none of us have to listen to it. As per.
Those basic ass women will do anything to get on someones good side.
I initially signed up to tattle in July 2021 bc of them. They told me about tattle. Then they started taking the moral high ground and talking about molly mae and anna paul and other influencers who wouldnt even know they exist.

Reactions: 20
Apparently everyone on Tattle are bullies and toxic. 🥴. We are calling out grifters. I would NEVER go out of my way to see the slug IRL. I have seen her 3 times whilst driving to work while she’s been doing her “walks”.

Reactions: 21
Whooooo are all of these fans of hers on the outspoken post?
Bots surely 🤣🤣 maybe that's what she's paying the cyber security team for...

Reactions: 10
The fact Outspoken call Tattlers trolls really irks me. Because they are essentially the same as us, they comment on what influencers put out there. Taking the moral high ground and acting like they’re so much better than us is gross.

Reactions: 43
As far as I’ve seen, no one ever went to her house or posted photos of it? No one is stalking her or threatening violence. People are sick of her BS but no one wants to hurt her or her children. More concern is shown for her children and her ex sometimes then she shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny that they dont make a single comment about influencers not contributing to charities and just going for a free meal, knowing its an actual problem, but go for this WHICH if they were actually journalists they would have to approach emmylou and ask for proof of all these things.
Basic witches, who, like Emmylou, wish they were popular influencers. Instead they have to work bc they're tit at influencing.

Reactions: 23
Love to see evidence of these threats over her safety etc and relating peoples names to these out of context ..its a very dangerous game for her and she should be made aware of our defamation laws in Australia..many a case over social media over a single call out has been through the courts...but then again the "journalists" at Outspoken should be all over this...

Reactions: 19
I would also like to know why they named the name that emmylou said?
Wouldnt that be doxxing bc they dont have proof?
Also, what if someone comes for her now based on the name and she is bullied? I hope they're happy with themselves.
No wonder they got fired from channel 7. I bet they were super entitled and problematic and the only way they could earn an income was to start their own business

Attachments

• Heart
Hi to Emmys Cyber Security team reading here. While you’re at it could you please investigate the TikTok account held by Camelia who is under 13. I believe this breaches the terms and conditions in Australia. Also as Emmy is a follower of this underage account and is aware of the age of the account holder that she too is in breach of the terms and conditions of TikTok. I’m just trying to keep everyone safe here.
Ooh is the new cybersecurity team reading here? Can you fix my fax machine please and thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.