EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumper she is going on about is is fugly af.

I am wearing a similar one right now as I mooch about the house and I wouldn’t even wear it to the local shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is straining so hard to squint those eyes and force out a cute laugh it's like she is pushing out a big poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she’d drive from Port Melbourne to Highpoint for a casual shop, duck off!!! Business as usual for Lou today but gosh, the festering sunspots are spreading since she had it zapped with her local Beautician at Feeling Smooth, great advertising for them Lou 😱

View attachment 2837383
Can someone tell me what a beauty loop is? Is it like a frequent buyer club? Because it sounds like it if she thinks Camelia is at a higher level.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So now she’s back to posting her regular bullshit boring consumer-driver grifting content with her ‘surprise’ encounter with the sister who hates her?

She is actually mental. She would be LOVING HERSELF SICK at the engagement levels of last night’s stories, not realising that most viewers were hate watching and laughing at her.

• Haha
I’m sure when they are looking for a tv host or presenter they are not looking for someone who uses duck as every second word and says things like clit for days. Lucky she has such a pretty face😂
Surely she realises that ship, oh sorry, boat, has sailed?
Where is she going to get a gig as a TV presenter now?!
She couldn't even keep her BBQ gig up at Bunnings.....

• Haha
Surely she realises that ship, oh sorry, boat, has sailed?
Where is she going to get a gig as a TV presenter now?!
She couldn't even keep her BBQ gig up at Bunnings.....
And why is this still the dream? It’s a dying medium. She reaches far more people on Insta. She should focus her attention on being a better influencer. Hell, even starting up a YouTube channel and putting her content on there would make more sense than trying to be a presenter on TV.

Reactions: 21
So Amy rings SSS and asks her where to park but accidently runs into her because she didn't know she was coming.

What a surprise that they just happen to be at Highpoint, in the same area, at the same time!!🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Can someone please upload her manic rant from yesterday!? I keep watching it bleeping dying of laughter.

• Haha
Can someone please upload her manic rant from yesterday!? I keep watching it bleeping dying of laughter.
Its in the gallery. Slightly out of order. Clip 23 is posted last. Clip number one I couldn't get but ill try again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what a beauty loop is? Is it like a frequent buyer club? Because it sounds like it if she thinks Camelia is at a higher level.
It's a rewards program with Mecca. Not a great one, usually just crappy sachets, and I think it's 4 a year, with 3 or 4 levels. It's been such a long time since I've shopped with Mecca. I moved over to Adore - much better samples and they actually do sales and GWP.

EDIT - you're in the US right Buttercup? Mecca is an overpriced beauty/skincare store. Think Sephora but a bit more high end. Really popular with tweens at the moment because TikTok 8 year old "beauty influencers".

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.