EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone be SO non- self aware that they think followers will honestly fall for her “help me I’m a single mum I had no idea about tax” bullshit? When most people out there are paying their taxes, buying their own tit, making do and trying to pay their bills and put food on the table for their families, while she buys endless clothes and other tit for herself? How can she possibly think people will feel sorry for her?

And then she gives details about how to avoid paying your tax when you’re a monumental duck up. You dug your own grave witch.
She also doesn’t mention how little of it she actually ended up paying back, while living her extravagant lifestyle.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand if privacy is so important to her that she;
1. Uses her company (which is on her LinkedIn) address as her home address
2. Films all the time in her front yard so people can see the outside of her house!
Agreed.

And also,
For such a private person, she is in her bra and knickers so much I am more familiar with the sight of her barely dressed body than my own.

We have tales of skid marks in undies, clit for days, along with innumerable other personal disclosures and sharing of her kids going about their business in the family home.

🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m sure when they are looking for a tv host or presenter they are not looking for someone who uses duck as every second word and says things like clit for days. Lucky she has such a pretty face😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she wants to keep safe,get of the gram and keep yourself and your family private. Its not hard for people to work outwhere she lives. She filmed numerous crap in her front yard during covid lockdown. Her photos show her house and the neighbours. Those houses are well know as to their location in Melbourne and she had a car with her name plastered all overit, parked on her naturestrip. She only has herself to blame

Reactions: 33
Years ago misskyreeloves was asking her fans to recommend a hacker so she could hack into all the nasty troll accounts who didn’t kiss her boney arse. Maybe oneword can get some cyber tips from her….another dimwit.
Witness protection accommodation now available in Bennies tree house. Long stay rates on request, Must like dogs .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you an attention seeking ho for the gram and $$$$ but also want privacy..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi guys I’m scared. Currently in Witness Protection shaking in me boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm really fucked off with her trying to play the single mum/income card. When Aaron left us, he wasn't even working, he was a stay at home dad looking after the kids whilst she spent all of the household money 'chasing her dreams' and indulging in her own selfish needs. Now she rarely has the kids unless it's for camera man or grifting purposes, therefore she would have even less costs associated with the 'children' than when she did before Aaron left us.

Reactions: 34
I am deadddddd. Just caught up. Cant believe she named names lololol dying. What a fkn tit show she must be GLUED to tattle. Hi Amy 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Trying to get on the front foot about her Tax debt issues (she left it about 3 months too late)

Will not mention her unpaid bills at the Albert Park Hotel

Will not mention losing on RSC

Will not mention getting kickbacks from Charities

Will not mention why she sold her shares in Zoe Moss
IMG_3407.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Honestly, I think I'd actually laugh if either this idiot or the Federal Police turn up at my door over this idiot. I mean, what is she going to say? I'm NOT bleeping idiot, I'm NOT and it's awful? Any feds that knock on our doors would be won over in approximately what? 3 stories anyway, so jesus christ what a threat LOL.

Don't threaten me with a good time Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly, I think I'd actually laugh if either this idiot or the Federal Police turn up at my door over this idiot. I mean, what is she going to say? I'm NOT bleeping idiot, I'm NOT and it's awful? Any feds that knock on our doors would be won over in approximately what? 3 stories anyway, so jesus christ what a threat LOL.

Don't threaten me with a good time Amy!
She’s the one who feeds us with all the content and laughs! We are only watching her 8 minutes of the day apparently! I might call the cops on you EmmyLou!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she spent however long reposting her list of achievements but didn't include her family.
Wonders why she gets called out.
That’s what I was thinking, not once did she mention her kids, her family, just about her! The narcissism is strong with this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I keep watching her rant… it’s THAT entertaining to me! It’s honestly made my week 🤣

• Haha
As if she’d drive from Port Melbourne to Highpoint for a casual shop, duck off!!! Business as usual for Lou today but gosh, the festering sunspots are spreading since she had it zapped with her local Beautician at Feeling Smooth, great advertising for them Lou 😱

1711413579484.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As if she’d drive from Port Melbourne to Highpoint for a casual shop, duck off!!! Business as usual for Lou today but gosh, the festering sunspots are spreading since she had it zapped with her local Beautician at Feeling Smooth, great advertising for them Lou 😱

View attachment 2837383
That Florida jumper they both bought in NZ is ugly. I’d only wear it around the house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.