Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure my in-laws are going to be on the same cruise as Emmy and her sister 😜😂 they're the sweetest humans in the world so I can't even task them to report back dammit !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

exflighty

VIP Member
A whole greasy bbq chicken and processed coleslaw, followed by an entire pizza? What a fucking PIG!!
I hope it all needs to come out of her body quickly and at a very inappropriate time. She is a glutton.

when was the last time your kids had a takeaway pizza, fatso?

• Sick
  • Angry

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
This is what I politely asked the November woman a few months back and was blocked with no response. Most other businesses are happy to respond. Something shady gone down with this transaction, almost worth dobbing into the ATO hotline as it's gold (allegedly) which can be used instead of currency....
I will be reporting her to the ATO

• Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
The brown sweatshop jeans look like she's shat/pissed herself up top where the colour is; darker.. they are FOUL!

• Haha
  • Heart

@LeahLeftUs!

Bullshit bingo stories in the last 24 hours

Flying to Sydney for a couple of days work 😂
Has to stay overnight for first “call” pickup 😂
Bought 1/2 chicken but clearly a full one 😂

Couldn’t even be bothered listening to her mouth stories Q&A’s …..just more bullshit…

Can’t wait to find out who she’s filming for to let them know how she robbed her fellow Australian’s of $100k. That tax money could have funded a couple of learning support teacher’s aides, a couple of home care packages for the elderly to stay in there own home, extra funding to NDIS kids whose parents struggle to pay their mortgage let alone pay for extra help they need when their funding runs out. This is where just some of the money that hard working Australian’s, who pay their tax, honestly, and often begrudgingly, goes to. What a selfish, self serving, greedy cunt. 😤
*Rant over 🤪

oh, is that a new fake LV ?

• Angry
Just going back to the cake baking. Of course Mumma has to control the music and blast out Kanye. Why can't she play Taylor or something the girls would like.

I just realised the house nextdoor is up for auction, 16 March. Wonder if Emmy will still be on her cruise?
I might contact the selling agent to see if No 12 is wanting to sell so I can buy the two properties, could be a deal to be done…..🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Bindi

Chatty Member
Sydney tattlers put your hand up! I'm not sure she has many followers there
I am a couple of hours out of Sydney but feel i can speak confidently for the entire state of NSW ......We do not want her....Back to Melbourne for you LardyLou!!

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Stop it! She has no fuckin clue about what she is sayin 🤣 cleanse oh yeah don’t to forget to cleanse but don’t cleanse if that’s not for your skin I have normal skin but it is dry I was a beauty therapy 😳 before the babies and after the babies so cleanse that is like just what I wanted to say like yeah cleanse but don if that’s not for your skin if you use vitamin a wipe it off in da mornin don’t forget to cleanse in the morning nuffin will work unless ya cleanse.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

YouAre

VIP Member
That sounded like she was rubbing her arms with sandpaper!
Awesome content today, especially the bit where she filmed herself rolling deodorant on her fleshy old skanky pits.
That was influencer gold right there Emmy.
Is it just me who thinks applying deodorant when already dressed & sitting downstairs putting on makeup in a shared living space is weird??

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Nadia Bartel is doing ‘Dancing with the Stars‘ so is Ben Cousins lines all round better luck next time loser Lou. 🤣
IMG_1558.jpeg

• Haha

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
NO ONE who is going to Taylor Swift is buying those fucking hideous sequin high neck crop tops! It’s not the same demographic luv 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart