Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I know I know “keep up Cutie” but I was so livid after dropping in and seeing her in that wrestling leotard that I ran away and hid under the doona.

BUT the FUCKING GUMPTION of her to continue to post her expenditure (remodelled ring and other shit) when she got more than half her tax debt wiped!!

Where are the ATO spies?? Surely this is cause for reopening her case and reviewing the undertakings she may/may not have made in her application for financial relief??

Or would the ring remodelling (as an example of a recent splash of cash) get thru on the probable technicality that she had engaged the business owner to make it PRIOR TO her sudden realisation that she had fucked up her whole fiscal management of her business??

Just makes me so mad, as an honest member of society that wouldn’t even dare not pay her staff morning tea money, that this crass, unhygienic moron gets her liability to the government wiped!

Rant over, here’s an OG pic of Treasure Cat….oh yeah ✌🏽
IMG_5898.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she’s been meal prepping for six months then…
A) we would have seen those “meals” before, and
B) she wouldn’t have had to rush out and buy the glass containers to store it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

gotarealjob

Ohhh my god using covid as an excuse for 'treading water'... was trying to 'keep her family safe' ... yeah trying real hard whilst you F off to different states leaving your kids behind and being dodgy and avoiding lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️ yeah trying reaaaaalll hard

• Angry
Reactions: 39

HoochyLou

My life is a bit of a shitshow at the moment, so I appreciate this little part of the internet. Emmylou makes me feel a little bit better about myself.
But goddamn, I want some cake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

YouAre

VIP Member
What is she wearing?

Does she never have to go to the toilet all day?

View attachment 2762549

View attachment 2762547

View attachment 2762546
I don’t care if it makes me sound 85 but no adult should wear an item of clothing called a romper.
---
It’s wayyy too small! It’s so stretched that it doesn’t sit up under her arms properly and cuts her bazoongas off! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine the crotch area of it by the end of the day 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Mslane

VIP Member
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

suelynqueen

Lol I know Im in the minority (or singularity) but i like SallySue. She reminds me of me. Im not as skinny or have the fake boobs but I think she's just a normal mid-late 30s chick. We all act a bit stupid when egged on by mates. We just dont film it all.
I have a snapchat account which has like 9 or 10 of my closest girl friends and they see some of the dumbest shit I do. I dont think its SallySues fault her grub of a sister posts every minute detail of their interactions on socials to over 100K people.

Ive been on a few cruises, got so drunk i couldnt remember shit. Its a holiday. She is a great mum and seems like actually a good sister who does her own thing. She could have easily gotten herself an influencer profile off her sister and become a grifter but didnt ride ELs coat tails, so now she raises her kids in privacy and has a job, keeps her house nice.
And tbh if you think she's crass you'd HATE me in real life 🫢
Speaking as someone who was friends with SueLyn a long time ago (hence my user name) you'd never guess she was sisters with Emmy. She was always just super hot, super cool, up for a massive party. Both her and Cal were really genuine, nice people. I know people pile on her on here and I can't blame them but I think she's probably still pretty chill.

• Heart
  • Wow

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The spending to me is mind blowing I seriously can not make it make sense...
Bitch you don't need pizza base from the fucking market you need to pop into your beloved Woolies and get a tip top one. Better yet and probably cheaper than the bases from the market get a fucking take away for once!
I thought the exact same thing. The bread did look nice, but she could make her own.

Screen_Recording_20240216_060805_Instagram_exported_124734~2.jpg

She’s got nothing but time, surely she could make some dough?!
All her dough is with the ATO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bishma

Chatty Member
I've had a very busy 'Computer Day' today.

Just catching up and I cannot believe the total of all of those 'Kleins' rings (only older people will get it) 👵

You could get a couple of Tiffany, Cartier or other high end real diamond rings for less than that.

A ring on every finger is not the flex she thinks it is.

• Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
If I went to Sydney and someone suggested we have a woolies chicken and coleslaw for dinner I would cry Like #noreid at swifty concert
---
Double cleanse
bwahahahahahahahaha

this bitch ain’t had a single cleanse

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, move on from this argument and all reporting each other.

Best to avoid anything that could be seen as racist and arguing with each other.

Line drawn thanks.

• Heart