Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
So she only stayed the night.................................I bet my weeks wages she polished off that entire chicken and entire tub of slaw.
100% that bitch could not leave any remants of the chook at all, those bones would have been sparkling clean after she finished with it. Drank the coleslaw juice for her breakfast and off she goes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Whiskers1

VIP Member
That sounded like she was rubbing her arms with sandpaper!
Awesome content today, especially the bit where she filmed herself rolling deodorant on her fleshy old skanky pits.
That was influencer gold right there Emmy.

• Haha
  • Sick

AJAYA

VIP Member
So she's 45 this year and is giving out skin care advice, however she still hasn't learnt that all of the skincare steps in her routine are useless unless she uses 50+ spf everyday. She's such a dumb cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dimfluencer

If she has a 20 step skincare routine, why has she still got crusty mascara smudged around the bottom of her eyes?

• Sick
  • Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Her engagement rate is only 0.6% which means only 700 ish people are interacting with her shit. So she might get views but people dont seem to care enough and are skipping right past her shit not paying any mind.
Its weird how social media has created this FOMO where people dont unfollow.
I cleanse my insta all the time of people i used to follow or accounts that no longer ✨️spark joy✨️but so many dont.
My fiancé thinks Im weird bc I go through and unfollow accounts lol. He hasnt unfollowed anyone since 2012.
I joined a group on Facebook this morning, 5 minutes later I left 😂 I seem to do it all the time, like I'm not the same person I was 5 minutes ago 😆

• Haha

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
The scabs fallen of her crusty face. So let’s finger the fresh skin with her germy fingers. So bewdiful so gawjus. So riveting.
IMG_5418.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Her scab fell off.
She "freaking loves it"

The lead in to today's scintillating day with Emmy.

• Haha
  • Sick

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The future queen of melanoma having facial skin treatments at salon that does tans and waxing.🤷‍♀️

Not sure about anyone else but i sure as hell would be seeing a dermatologist about it. You know the ones who study for 6+ years in their chosen field, not someone with a TAFE certificate.

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
The mods have asked us to steer the conversation away from racist accusations so let’s focus back on the subject at hand.

Oh yeah ✌🏼

• Heart

Pollie

VIP Member
I was at a birthday party at a trampoline centre today and a 3 year old girl was wearing Emmy’s unitard outfit. She looked cute, cos she’s 3.

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
The lies in response to her Q&A I will be introducing my new projects slowly meaning I got nuffin. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
IMG_6259.jpeg
IMG_6261.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don't know about you fezza's but deciding what I am going to eat for the rest of the day/life is nowhere near the top of my list of things to get done today!
My dad had two strokes and two heart attacks last year. He can now only walk with the assistance of a walking frame and is attempting to adjust to life as an older, mobility challenged member of society. His life is so dull at present that his only interest and conversation topic is planning the meals he’s going to eat for the rest of the day. It’s really boring to listen to, but it’s I guess the result of a hugely shocking health situation. That it’s Emmy’s go-to topic when she’s able bodied, not incapacitated in any way, and her whole existence is trying to be interesting to others, well it’s just so fucking grim. Her life is utterly pointless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27