Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
G'day legends, it's been a hot minute. I've not watched her shit for a bit but i guess based on what has been posted on this page of the thread means she got her shit absolutely handed to her RSC,. I've heard that she was trying to play the "I'm a single mother and i need this" card with the audience.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Pretty much everything annoys me and grates on my last nerve about this absolute plonker but the thing that is doing my head in at the moment is “oh yeah.”

Everytime she does something, “oh yeah.”

I tried it as I was making lunch for everyone today. Each step I took, “oh yeah.”
I urge you all to try it.
Extremely amusing. Please come back and post your family’s reactions.

Bonus points if you try it at work too.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Emmy ordered a whole pizza last night.

And of course the city is busy early as people are going to work. Something she has never experienced.

Screen_Recording_20240221_040951_Instagram_exported_69765~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
A full chicken and coleslaw then a pizza to herself. She’s such a binge eater. It will be steak wraps and walks next week 🙄
Gross, I wouldn't even be able to physically eat all that, I would be sick.

Also, Emmy, how about ordering your kids a pizza occasionally, you're such a tight arse with them

• Sick

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Far out. I’ve been up in Sydney since Sunday morning, just hanging out at my hotel, waiting for the media to call me. Well, not quite true, had to go work today, and have to go tomorrow, but I promise that every other time I’ve just been waiting on my hotel bed for the phone to ring. And while I wait, I slip my strap off my shoulder, then laugh a whole bunch into the camera while grabbing my crotch. Gee it’s lonely up here. Are you lonely too? Wanna laugh into the camera with me, then film ourselves being contemplative, probably contemplating my next big career move? Come join me, I’m here in Sydney! Unfortunately I’m a bit late for Stewdio 10.

Anyway, I can’t sleep so I’m finding some good memes and quotes to post alluding to 🍆🍆🍆 I’m not getting, but it’s pretty late, so I better go wash my face with shampoo, and put my SPF on and try and get a bit of shut eye. Call me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Five Of Each

The incessant tapping on the ham & pepperoni packets and describing her pizza as “gawgus, super refreshing’ and beautiful.” With the change left over from escaping her full ATO debt, I’d wish she’d buy a bloody vowel, or word or dictionary.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Dental crowns cost between $1100-$2000 each and she's getting 4. Angers me so much that I had to cancel my Invisalign treatment last year because I couldn't afford it and have been putting off going to the dentist since. This grub gets gifted Invisalign and now crowns. So fucking infuriating

• Angry
  • Sad

Michy02

VIP Member
Her soft voice when she said that ALove just didnt want to be with me was hilarious. She probably forced him to be a stay at home dad so he’s probably exhausted after looking after everyone and everyrhing. I’m certain EmmyLou can barely open an email so she would have made him handle all the bills and life admin. Then his defacto is pouring time and money into her new career and jetting off overseas at the drop of a hat chasing her ridiculous dream of being the next Oprah or Kerry Anne Kennedy. She used to call him The Vegan never took any interest in his likes or preferences not sure if they ever had any date nights? It’s no bloody wonder he didn’t want to be with her he didn’t even want to sleep in the same bed lol. I’d be mortified to tell people my partner preferred the blow up air mattress than me.

Reactions: 34

AMY$

VIP Member
I'm confused. She received a pay out from Zoe Moss but that went toward her tax debt. She was relieved of $101,548,44 in tax debt but I think she's probably running out of money as she doesn't seem to have any collabs. The Virgin Cruise will probably only be the free cruise and no other payment.
Her financial situation is the most perplexing thing about her to me. She can not have any $ left from ZM and even then she still owed the ATO I have zero clue where it is coming from. I would have thought that if she had excess $ in her own bank account that would have to go toward the debt but I could be wrong? She is not doing anything of high value or anything at all to earn $. My guess is that this second trip to Sydney is just her presenting herself (not being invited) to IMG or whomever and basically pleading for work. How she is currently paying her way in life is beyond me!

Reactions: 34

longwalksandcheezels

I hate to be rude, but I’ve worked with luxury goods for 15 years, and we all know that a t-shirt from a collection is not 'high-end'; it’s for those who want to feel a little designer for a fraction of the price. Emmy, you can wear all the Max Mara you like, but you're still just a bogan from Busso!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Broken_vase

Well ‘the girls’ have zero chance of getting out for a walk if elite athlete Ant is looking after them. No way is he moving off that couch in a hurry.

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Yes 🙌🏼!!!!
Cutie is back bitches, oh yeah 🙌🏼👯‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
SHE WAS NEVER ENGAGED!
I was discussing this with some friends this morning! I thought I recalled a live or a story where she said she was once engaged to another man? Does anyone remember this? I think it was about 2 years ago?
Also, must sting that Alove was married to another woman (didn't have kids with her) and still didn't marry Lou after 3 kids 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow that was a lot to catch up on in 24 hours!!! Damn annoyed I missed the stories with Suelyn 😢

As someone said earlier, it IS so weird that Aaron didn’t just stay at the hovel with the kids!! I wonder if he’s pissed that she’s ditched the kids again to follow god knows what to Sydney, knowing he will have the kids when she’s on her grifter cruise in a few weeks!!!

Her face this morning was not one of happiness! Her eyes were dead. Nothing joyous in those stories and the sandpaper sound was horrendous! 😫 I get she was probably relatable to some people in the early days but she’s getting more and more unrelatable every day!

My last thought is - how can she not know one single person in Sydney to catch up with and have a meal with??? What a sad existence to sit alone in a room and eat a whole chicken!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited for my last last thought - Why can’t she just say ‘when Aaron and I split up’??? Why does she have to make him out to be an arse and continually say ‘When Aaron left’!!! Makes
My blood boil 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
The incessant tapping on the ham & pepperoni packets and describing her pizza as “gawgus, super refreshing’ and beautiful.” With the change left over from escaping her full ATO debt, I’d wish she’d buy a bloody vowel, or word or dictionary.
And seriously, these are not exactly home made pizzas, store bought bases and pre packaged ham and packet grated cheese, I’m sorry but this bitch has zero idea about good nutrition or taste for that matter! The entire family are just growing by the day and I mean physically growing!!!! They never stop eating!!!
---
Oh my fucking god…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

YouAre

VIP Member
'I'm in Asian heaven right now, so many amazing Asian stores and restaurants, everything smells so good'

'Anyway, I got a hot chicken and some coleslaw from Woolies to eat in my room'.

She's so cooked 🤣
I know she massively overspends but imagine flying to Sydney, staying in a relatively nice hotel room & getting a WHOLE chicken & coleslaw for dinner. Fark she could have just packed some defrosting chicken wraps from the Hovel freezer.

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Such a greedy cunt almost pissing herself over a gifted (sorry "grifted") ring. Her fingers look like sausages that have been over cooked in the air fryer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Michy02

VIP Member
Who on earth buys a whole chicken for dinner?? With all those food options in Sydney and she gets chicken and that disgusting coleslaw. Someone is poor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32