Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslane

VIP Member
Re my cousin, slagged her off for 'terrible' make up and he didn't like her pantyhose colour. 😆 Evidently he was a terrible old Queen and felt up all the young lighting fellows.
So family yore say....

(Oh yeah)
A lot of tge so called male talent where either queens or in the closet.

Reactions: 1

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Not WK racism. Agreed it is never ok.

Our little tub of lard call her mum a Vietnamese name for Grandma ?? when she saw her for 30secs on the her last visit. True to form no-one who is not Vietnamese could understand her mumbled/screeched /maniacal giggle pronunciation of the name and for intents and purposes it sounded like Bahn Mi.
I think the now assumed racist names for her mum stem from this.

I like to think it is more a take the piss on EL and her bad pronunciation, of which there are more than a few examples,than an actual intended or not racist comment.

I’ll put my hand up, I’ve called her BahnMi because I don’t know her name, don’t follow on Facebook and because I have no other reference than EL’s bad pronunciation. If that gets me banned. So be it. No point in shouting I’m not racist, as that is what most racists lead with. I know if I am racist or not.
I knew the Banh Mi joke came from InternationalLou’s pronunciation - it was the Poowong that I hadn’t heard mentioned as a “in” joke before.