Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lol how narcissistic was this to think those HIDEOUS sequined tracksuits would be popular for TS.
She just thinks bc they're her own brand they're better than anything else out there. No one would buy them. They're over priced, ugly as tit and definitely not TS vibes. God she's just as dumb as she is ugly.

Polly fucken HATES her. Lia is too sweet to be rude I think.

Reactions: 29
NO ONE who is going to Taylor Swift is buying those bleeping hideous sequin high neck crop tops! It’s not the same demographic luv 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Holy tit Fezzas, I have been maddog busy training new staff at work and I come back to 30+ pages to read hahahaha! Amylou is boring as batshit lately so I haven't been watching her stories, but I can always count on you guys to keep me updated.

@slap2fish2gether I would love to join the support group 😜 Hopefully I followed the crumbs correctly ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All those rings etc look crap. Mo one wears a billion rings at once.

Reactions: 13
I must say I don't actually hate today's outfit...

Still dislike her though. tit bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
42 degrees here at the moment...fark my hands have swelled up like Emmys top gunt!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
There’s a whole lot of photoshopping and filters on that White November pic 😳
Who does she think she is appealing to in the White November (not disclosed ad) picture? She's trying to be seggsy. Let's face it, no intelligent woman would look at that and think "I'm going to bling myself out in White November" as would no self-respecting male.

• Haha
Just thinking if she's there to promote White November she should have removed the gold chains around her wrist as they're not from the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NO ONE who is going to Taylor Swift is buying those bleeping hideous sequin high neck crop tops! It’s not the same demographic luv 🙄🙄
I’m going to Tay Tay on Saturday….I want sparkles but there is no bleeping way I’d even consider ZM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t get past how she would think that anyone is interested in her outfit of the day, manky old Windsor Smith, horrid cheap Micas jeans and ZM are not it, she tries to model herself on Elle Ferguson, Rozilia Russian, Rochelle Rowlings etc who flaunt their designer rags daily, the difference being they can be seen as somewhat aspirational where EL is just a washed up nobody who thinks she has style. It’s all so embarrassing but I am here for it. 🤣

IMG_1526.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She needs new shoes that’s for sure, she can sell these has they haven’t been worn much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.