Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrontYardFitness

The size of her bug eyes and gulps are directly proportional to the amount of bullshit she's spinning at the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
It's been confirmed on a FB post that Lou was part of the taping of this program today. Apparently someone asked George if she was there and he confirmed she was.
---
Pete was so cheeky!

All I could see it was coming Friday 8 March. I guess 4pm?
Fridays 7:30pm. Lou will be on episode 2 or 3.

• Angry
  • Wow

makeitstop

VIP Member
By going to Sydney for a couple of days does she mean she has got herself a hotel room and is filming herself waiting for a call. 🤣

• Haha

CropTops'R'Us

Have you ever, in your whole entire life, wanted to see how an 'influencer' puts on roll on deodorant? Well ,my friends, your wish has come true!!! I'm so glad she taught me cause I thought it went behind your ears :rolleyes:

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Stop it! She has no fuckin clue about what she is sayin 🤣 cleanse oh yeah don’t to forget to cleanse but don’t cleanse if that’s not for your skin I have normal skin but it is dry I was a beauty therapy 😳 before the babies and after the babies so cleanse that is like just what I wanted to say like yeah cleanse but don if that’s not for your skin if you use vitamin a wipe it off in da mornin don’t forget to cleanse in the morning nuffin will work unless ya cleanse.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every day I say to myself "im not gonna watch her shit today" and every day when y'all post about how wild and unhinged she is I think "this cant be real, I have to see for myself" 😂
I wish she'd spiral like Deni, aaron gets the kids, she ends up broke.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
G'day legends, it's been a hot minute. I've not watched her shit for a bit but i guess based on what has been posted on this page of the thread means she got her shit absolutely handed to her RSC,. I've heard that she was trying to play the "I'm a single mother and i need this" card with the audience.
So that spiel Tuesday night and Wednesday morning about why Aaron left us... and now this "I'm a single mother, I need this" spiel at RSC yesterday (which I've heard from another source too)...is she back to co-parenting "in style" and the single, budgeting, foodie mumma Lou? Must be re-branding because she's desperate for collabs and $$$.

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Did she just upload a story of her making a cup of instant coffee?!
What thoughts go through her fat bonce that she thinks it's a great idea and engaging content to make a cup of bloody instant coffee?!

I think the too tight straps on her wrestler outfit have cut off the bloody supply to her brain.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Notice the payment is by “gift card”.
And a balance of $65.02 so it was a $100 gift card. Who would give her a Chemist Warehouse gift card given she works with them anyway ...she better not be accepting part payments by gift card to avoid the ATO! If it was part of a gift pack, it needs to be declared.

• Angry
  • Wow

ijustcantstayquiet

I’m ashamed to say, I’m excited for cruise content. Things I’m hoping for: drunk cabin chats on the bed, buffet tours, disco dancing, theme night outfits & swimwear which doubles as sex rope bondage 👏👏👏👏👏👏 fingers crossed for some sea sickness and lots of single fellas who like a creamy custard vanilla slice 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
So she's going to pass the rings down to her girls?

So many rings! They have no meaning either. It looks so tacky.

Melody ring because Aaron plays the guitar. 🤢

Screen_Recording_20240216_075926_Instagram_exported_7286~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240216_075926_Instagram_exported_59033~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Oh.My.Godfather!!!!! What an obscene amount of money whether she has paid that or whether she was ‘gifted’ them!!! They are so dull and unappealing to me! That’s a brand new car!!!!!! Jesus Mary & Joseph! 😱😱😱😱

Also, how is she not losing followers at record pace at this moment in time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her engagement rate is only 0.6% which means only 700 ish people are interacting with her shit. So she might get views but people dont seem to care enough and are skipping right past her shit not paying any mind.
Its weird how social media has created this FOMO where people dont unfollow.
I cleanse my insta all the time of people i used to follow or accounts that no longer ✨️spark joy✨️but so many dont.
My fiancé thinks Im weird bc I go through and unfollow accounts lol. He hasnt unfollowed anyone since 2012.

• Haha
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member

View attachment 2760267
View attachment 2760269
Lots of rings on fat stubby fingers always reminds me of my ex Mother in Law..🤣
---

View attachment 2760267
View attachment 2760269
Fuck White November! Blocked me a while back for asking if the rings were gifted/sponsored.

• Haha
  • Wow

SaraSea

Big mumma spruiking the asian grocery stores yet gets A WHOLE chicken for her dinner from woolies.

Its actually disgusting that she's wearing all this jewellery and buying stuff at Mecca etc when she should have paid her tax bill!!!!!

• Haha
HOW is this lady talking about cleansing as the most important step of a skincare routine?! It’s SUNSCREEN. That’s what will “fuck you up”, Emmylou. You know, that thing you don’t wear.

She’s apparently introduced retinol, but just this week talked about using an SPF15 serum as her sun protection. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Heart