Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Lol I know Im in the minority (or singularity) but i like SallySue. She reminds me of me. Im not as skinny or have the fake boobs but I think she's just a normal mid-late 30s chick. We all act a bit stupid when egged on by mates. We just dont film it all.
I have a snapchat account which has like 9 or 10 of my closest girl friends and they see some of the dumbest shit I do. I dont think its SallySues fault her grub of a sister posts every minute detail of their interactions on socials to over 100K people.

Ive been on a few cruises, got so drunk i couldnt remember shit. Its a holiday. She is a great mum and seems like actually a good sister who does her own thing. She could have easily gotten herself an influencer profile off her sister and become a grifter but didnt ride ELs coat tails, so now she raises her kids in privacy and has a job, keeps her house nice.
And tbh if you think she's crass you'd HATE me in real life 🫢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
'I'm in Asian heaven right now, so many amazing Asian stores and restaurants, everything smells so good'

'Anyway, I got a hot chicken and some coleslaw from Woolies to eat in my room'.

She's so cooked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

canteven

Those diamonds aren’t real she messaged me once and told me her “engagement” ring was from Secrets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

emmyglue

When she was at Melbourne airport yesterday she said she was going to be in Sydney for a couple of days, this morning she is ow saying she is flying out today once filming finishes.Which one is it?
Part of yesterday + part of today = a couple of days. It’s I-left-school-at-14-to-root-sheep-shearers math ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
She makes me feel sick. Touching that scab, I just know she is going shopping and will fondle food with those scab fingers.
Plus she is using a filter. The smoothness of the forehead gives it away and the general skin tone. What a liar.
---
Scabs on her face, filth at her place, Emmylou loves you're a dirty disgrace (oh yeah)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Gomi post from 16/08/2020 (when Melbourne was in lock down #234589783)

"It’s interesting watching her life implode. The extreme weight gain over a very small period of time. No influencer job. The exploding bowels that is apparently caused by anxiety- more so loss of income. Now cottoning on to the DT oils pyramid scheme. Hoping that will give her the $$. She’s just another bunny in the scheme.

The house that looks more derelict than normal. The kids who look like orphan Annies. The front yard is starting to resemble the inside. Hate to be the neighbours who put up with her throwing her wet towels over the shared fence or the used yoga mats over the fence to dry.
Her eating, man she eats for 3. The snacking. The cake baking. The cream, the portion sizes. The cheese addiction.

Did she say in her stories yesterday she would wear samples all week cause cant be bothered doing the laundry? Its part and parcel of life.... do your friggin laundry. What else do they do all day between her and the sloth they can clean and tidy. Its takes an hour a day to keep on top of things.

Both just lazy. Lazy to work. Lazy to clean. Lazy in their cooking. Lazy in their parenting
."

Not a lot has changed in nearly 3 1/2 years. Except Aaron #leftus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Im blocked

Just read tarryn Thomas ..Eli’s bff has got 18 week suspension from the afl for inappropriate behavior.
Our Amylou really has no concept with anything going on in the world, or her backyard .
I wouldn’t be playing Kanye music, wouldn’t be hanging around with Eli , wouldn’t be playing a lot of music she plays with certain lyrics or singers history.
Maybe a little research is needed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

notgifted

VIP Member
She's surely not a celebrity chef for Ready Steady Cook?
She isn’t a chef, if they promote her as a celebrity chef shit needs to his the fan, she’s not even a cook, she’s fucking rubbish.
In case you weren’t already aware, I absolutely hate this cunt faced pig a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hustler

My engagement ring, my engagement ring, my engagement ring. Dude you were never engaged and you bought the ring yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41