Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dickehead

what is HAPPENING this morning 😵💫 i’m going to say a lot of words, some of which don’t exist! i read a pamphlet! let’s see how much i can remember 🫠🫠

the only reason i watch her content is so i can be a part of this community, i have absolutely ZERO idea how anyone could think she offers anything of any value to literally anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WHERE did she qualify for any sort of beauty anything? Imagine slathering on Vitamin C to fade sun damage and then not putting on a proper sunscreen? GIRL. Spf15 in your moisturiser is not going to cut it. And I know you’re not applying enough of that LRP spray for it to be effective as 50+.
---
“I’ve got a little bit of time on my hands”

WE KNOW. Use that time to wash your panda eyes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I’ve never been more irritated by a pair of shoes than I am when I see these fucking clod hoppers.

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Not too much excitement last thread, Mumma was laying low (on the couch in a puddle of sweat) - We saw her go to a movie premiere, come home and snack on entire Atkins kit kat bars, she then decided that was not acceptable for a girl dinner so Mumma got the chook out and fondled it ....aka rolled it in spices ready to cook up, then she decided yeah, nah.... so frozen bread and Vegemite toast it was! But Alas the poor thing was like Old Mumma Hubbard her cupboard was bare and the peanut butter substitute did not quite do it for her.

She went on a live during the girl dinner debate and used the forum as a diary that as her real life slowly spiralled!! Over an hour of drunken bs and having to witness Mumma flopped on the couch like a sad sack of potatoes from Georgie!!

The rest of the week brought on Summer Jam Gimme Sumfins, Sausage oil down a Camilla outdated dress, A son that wore pink crocs and slam dunked Mummas existance as fast as the baskets being dunked at Summer Jam!!

Then Mumma went full Martha Stewart mode! We were treated to a once a year school food prep, a slow sultry unboxing of Woolies grocery haul,And a clean out for some Asian holiday Mumma wanted to be a part of, so she hauled all the manky goods to her local Salvos and dumped them in the red bins like a boss!! A BOSS that she is!! And declared we should all go and have a look!! Oh then we got a surprise from the Reject Shop in a PR Box all about the Super Bowl, Mumma told us all how she subscribes to Danzig or Dazzle, Ya know the farkin streaming service for all the American Sports she don't understand but Eric aka Blue Cap wearing Bush was happy to have it to not have to listen to Mumma at the Hovel of Doom. But a free accom is free accom and he had to suffer the burden.

We think Mumma paid her Rego and paid the tax man in parts!! Not the entire bill was paid, but much like Mummas half assed life it fit the bill!

We had drop ins to Zoe Moss and let them know Mumma was still top dog!! And don't you girls forget it!!

We had a facial to get rid of the pigmentation even thou Mumma is not one bit fussed by it! Its like Cindy Crawfords beauty mark u Fezzas!! So stop bullying her!! Lol

We thought the light stims may make a come back, And the puppies got free tracking collars.... even thou they are always found inside on the manky couch, begging to go for a walk. Another useless PR stunt

Oh and we had a thunderstorm!!!

IMG_5739.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
She had to get up really super early because she’s got work to do she before hair and makeup she has to put on a mask and check her emails that she didn’t do on Tuesday cause the super busy mama went shopping for a chook and then ordered a pizza. 😳
Mummas busy AF

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
What happened, her story cut off suddenly, I need to know her great skincare advise! NOT!!!
I guess we'll find out when we also get the update on what to do with the boiled chicken carcass....mines been sitting on the bench for weeks now, its getting kinda smelly.

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Imagine if you will….a bewdiful gorgus summer afternoon inspection of the house of your dreams…loan secured…finally moving out of mums craft room…no more stubbing your toe on that damn cricut machine or getting glitter glue all over your Victoria Secrets….
IMG_6275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I don't like the assumed racism either, but the rules of this forum is that we cannot tell others what to say. You can always mute these users.
Nuh, report them and let mods sort it :)
racism isn’t ever okay.
And even though it’s a snark site, we don’t want to be associated with racists 🤮

Now back to the OOTD of our emmy 😂
is this what it was meant to look like? 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
I am so embarrassed to admit I have never moisturised by body with my clothes on and rubbed my greasy hands through my freshly washed hair I have been doing it all wrong for all these years. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Business who gift these influencers need to wake up - most of us are dead tired of their scamming ways and we will avoid you like the plague en masse.
Whatever marketing strategy may have worked for you 5 years ago doesn’t cut the mustard now. People want authentic and most influencers aren’t it.

• Heart
  • Angry

HeyBub

VIP Member
When do the two bogans set sail? Sorry to all the other people on the ship but I hope the voyage across the pond is rough as it can be, & these two fools are sick as a dog.🤢🤢 Again sorry fellow sailors.🛳⚓
I just got back Saturday from a cruise and it was unprecedented 4m swells - I’ve never vomited so much. I wish this deathly experience on them ☠🤮☠

• Haha
  • Sick
She has repeated herself so many times she doesn’t even realise it. I heard the same products on repeat at least 4 times! Who cares when you put on what! She even admitted to having “more time “ to do her skincare routine. I swear her life must boring as fuck for her to be standing there at 6.40am talking into her phone about products on repeat about her ugly pigmented face. Wow what a sad life
Absolutely pathetic, who would take skincare advice from her??? She is so sun damaged and now she’s getting her under qualified beautician to zap her future skin cancers, what a piece of shit she is!!!! Unemployed scumbag, go get a job you filthy beast!

• Haha

Broken_vase

Our mince meal prepper is back for her third night of bolognaise this week. It’s all good guys cause tonight she’s used fettuccine instead of spaghetti. Tomorrow night we’ll add kidney beans and call it tacos. Oh yeah 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

somanyteeth

VIP Member

Lol how narcissistic was this to think those HIDEOUS sequined tracksuits would be popular for TS.
She just thinks bc they're her own brand they're better than anything else out there. No one would buy them. They're over priced, ugly as shit and definitely not TS vibes. God she's just as dumb as she is ugly.

Polly fucken HATES her. Lia is too sweet to be rude I think.