EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinner tonight is a free Taste.com chicken french onion rice thing that got a "low" health rating. Love that for us 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was on such a high when she wore that! There’s a pink one too. She absolutely thought she hot stuff. Was it also worn on a family “date night” with THE VEGAN and kids to The Graham (a steak restaurant)?
That might’ve been the birthday dinner where she made The Children™️ record the hostage videos about her out the front

• Haha
I love how she acts like she’s a celebrity for attending last nights even, when someone I follow with about 5000 followers was also invited 😂 she is so de-Lou-sional

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't remember the full details but I believe she interviewed him but never got the rights so couldn't do anything with it 🤣
I might be wrong but that version of the story makes me laugh. And it's absolutely something not-a-clue-emmy-lou would do 🤣
Is that before she then flew to New York and was already spiralling? I remember her not being in a great place on Nextanothing Island

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well mummas been lookin' at flights... maybe she's been looking at flights to Majorca... 1 way ticket
I briefly saw her live last night, she was explaining why the NY and Bali trip didn't;t go ahead, she mentioned flights to NY escalated and it was no longer affordable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she acts like she’s a celebrity for attending last nights even, when someone I follow with about 5000 followers was also invited 😂 she is so de-Lou-sional
A friend of mine with just over 500 followers was invited. 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#111 suggestion: Flashing clit on Branson's ship, dodgy ebook full of tit, fingernails of salmonella, the ATO's about to get ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Rissoles mashed potatoes, steamed carrots broccoli & beans with gravy for tea tonight , I don’t slap ..sorry activate my meat so my book is reduced to $9.90 ..😂
Homemade Cheeseburgers and air fryer chips for the win here. 4 empty plates at my place. No tik tok burgers for my kids, they had proper burger buns....with tomato sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I briefly saw her live last night, she was explaining why the NY and Bali trip didn't;t go ahead, she mentioned flights to NY escalated and it was no longer affordable
Yeah I caught it too. My post was just in regards to us all likening her to Christopher Skase who fled to Majorca after his business went down the tube 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what is the actual point of months of recipe plagiarising testing when you can omit pretty much every ingredient?

and why not ask the landlord/not-the-landlord to replace the oven while he’s there gluing the drawer and handle back (you know he will).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder when Emmylou is going to skip town, take a hot girl walk around Dover Heights & have her shoe wash up on the next beach, ATO can’t get what she doesn’t have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Far out fezza’s!
I fell so far behind on here it’s taken me a week to catch up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.