EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic is it that this fuckwit is advertising parking at Tullamarine.

The same fuckwit who not only lost her car once but twice in the car park!!

🤦‍♀️
And she whispered that she got a parking violation this morning. She said it was her fault too.
Also, does she not own one bleeping spatula???? If I were Sage, I would not want to eat those fondled potadoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love that whomever was filming her didn't say, hey, Emmy, the drawstring of your tacky AF VIBES short set is hanging out... And looks like a very thin, very flaccid penis. Got to describe it in terms she'd understand and know well 😂😝

Screenshot_20231211-183149~2.png

And good luck Melbourne airport, you're still ridiculously overpriced to park at, an app isn't going to help that for the average person 😬 Your money is well spent here 😂 In so many ways... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For dinner we had a chicken chorizo tray bake from Nigella Express my brand new ebook! All recipes by Nigella me and only $9.95! Buy it now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like airport parking might be one genuine and honest partnership for LonelyLou coz we know there’s not a single person in her life who’d drop her off and pick her up coz they’re such good mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel like airport parking might be one genuine and honest partnership for LonelyLou coz we know there’s not a single person in her life who’d drop her off and pick her up coz they’re such good mates!
Now Spewdio 10 has got the chop E-Lou won’t need to lose park the Mitsubishi at the airport anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Spewdio 10 has got the chop E-Lou won’t need to lose park the Mitsubishi at the airport anymore.
Well mummas been lookin' at flights... maybe she's been looking at flights to Majorca... 1 way ticket

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yum sign me up 😂
We had meatballs with fresh veg and homemade tomato sauce. I'll make a special trip to Woolies to show you where you can find all the ingredients (even though I wasn't invited to the Woolworths Christmas Table with all the other cooking mum instagrammers). That must hurt her, being Australia's number one Chef, or is she already angling for next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.